Reviews for A Walk In The Park
Vera Cobb chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
Ooh. Interesting start.

I loved Lorelai's reaction at the start of this chapter. It felt very Gilmore.

And Rory's reaction when she found the baby - being nervous about what to do with it, 'cos she's only held a baby once - was very cute.

Of course, you know I'm desperately curious to see where this story was going to go...any chance it's still on your list of things to finish? I mean, there's this whole mystery now of where the child came from. It'd just be cruel to leave poor Eliza homeless for much longer!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
PLEASE UPDATE
Curley-Q chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
great
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
good chapter & more please
gilmoreintraining chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
okay so i'm guessing they are going to do a dna test to see who's she is and they will find out she is rory's and lorelai will freak and all will be weird that is the only way i can see this going if the baby is something from her future life good chapter update soon
bookworm331 chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
PLEASE REVIEW SOON
Lynn chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
I just wanted to give you a happy
Curley-Q chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
Please continue soon
gilmoreintraining chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
wow this should be interesting
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
I bet she's gonna say oh my god you had a kid i had no idea you were preggers & rory will say it's not mine i found at the gezbo & so on & so forth

good chapter & more please
DodgerHolden chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
The baby, I forgot about the baby,lol. Great chapter, Loved Lorelai's reaction. Update soon.
WalkinggonSunshinee chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
write more this story's awesome
GreySide58 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I think you should continue this. I'd like to see what happens with the baby and 'bout your author's comment, I prefer all eps. with Jess over the others. Nicely done here. Update soon.
gilmoreintraining chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
good story so far i can't wait for the rest update when the little hand is on the s and the big hand is on the oon lol
bluedancer chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
o, i like. i'd love to see more :)