Reviews for Zorkaberry Pie
Montydragon chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Ah, animals. They can be in the middle of ANY situation, and they'll still want that pastry.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
AWESOME!
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Hahahaha! How cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
The bathing of each others faces. Priceless
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
AWESOME! At first I thought Silkie was the other and Robin was the narrator.
narutoaveira092 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Worst fanfic RobxStar comedy Ever

Silkie ''loves'' Starfire? fuck mam,you are fucking sick

This fic sucks

Kill Yourself

And Make a good acting for humanity
Electricboa chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I actually had a feeling this was going to be about Silkie, but I thought that the pie was actually for him. I should know better whenever someone's name is purposely omitted like that. The idea of a jealous worm is pretty funny.
tiamat100 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I loved this. It really made me laugh. I actually thought it was in Robin's point of view at first and that the Other was Silkie. This was really good, and I loved how he called cyborg the one who's leg tasted nice.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Correction: it's a *Deadly Cute* drabble, from a perspective we rarely get to see. Thanks for sharing!
AnneSilverfire chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Interesting idea writing from silkies POV. Haha at the beginning I thought it was rob lol
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Silkie! And Starfire actually cooked something edible. Wow.
iheartLink chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Great descriptions. I loved it!
DarkkAngelll chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Haha! Quite droll. I can imagine that Silkie's life is very exciting, with people like these. The Other...the man whose leg tastes nice...very nice. (:

Keep it up!
GotenForever chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
...o_o

Ahh... you have some strange ideas about Silkie's relationship to Starfire. xD

I gather they are a bit older here? I can't help but think of Robin as a young Nightwing.

That was a hilarious little story. Silkie's POV.

Very descriptive writing you have here.
Booklover9477 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
haha that was funny i totally thought it was robins POV for half the fic, until of course robin ended up picking silkie up. Keep up the great work! Later ~ laila :k