Reviews for Broken Dreams and Long Lost Love
marie1976 chapter 21 . 1/10/2010
that was a good story i liked it cant wiat to read more
Erulastiel-Ithilwen chapter 10 . 1/8/2009
this is the other sister in twilight-sistas btw. omg! i am totally loving the story so far, i know i'm not done but i just had to comment.
Erulastiel-Ithilwen chapter 19 . 1/7/2009
Well, i am a sucker for cookies, so here i go. This is amazing! I am so glad you are writing more, cause i would be completely lost if this was the end!
Lillie Cullen chapter 21 . 10/2/2008
Aw...really loved the ending! I never liked the fit Bella through in the books about getting married. This was much better! I hope you do decide to do a sequel at some point.
Lillie Cullen chapter 16 . 10/1/2008
Oh thank goodness - only a dream! Whew!
pricel chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Nice! Love it
dsutton7 chapter 21 . 7/15/2008
Aw.. thank you so much for such a wonderful story! I love the song and the way you ended it! And I think you did a PERFECT job matching the ring to the description.

Thanks too for the shout-out! I loved getting to beta you and look forward to doing so again in the future! You are going to be as famous as SM some day! (Soon!)
MrsSS chapter 21 . 6/21/2008
I do so love a happy ending, and this one is just so beautifully romantic :) Now hurry up and keep writing!
MrsSS chapter 20 . 6/21/2008
Aw! I love the hopefulness and the sweetness of it :D And you really did get Jacob so right. He's so dang obnoxious! lol
MrsSS chapter 19 . 6/21/2008
As angry as Charlie gets in this ch, I enjoyed it a lot lol. edward letting charlie shoot him if he hurts bella... hehehe Yay for you continuing to get the characters right as I imagine them :D
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 21 . 6/18/2008
What a wonderful story! I cried like a baby all the way through it. I honestly don't know why I do this to myself. I'm stuck in that dark place that Bella was and while reading this story makes the pain worse, it also give me hope. Thank you.
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 13 . 6/18/2008
I just found your story today. I have to tell you that I loved this chapter! I honestly think you have gotten into Edward's head better than anyone else besides Stephanie ever could! Bravo!
dlead7 chapter 21 . 6/17/2008
wow that was fabulous :D

i loved the way you did that chapter where it turned out to be a dream, i was on the egde of my seat the hole time :D

cant wait for the sequel :D
bishounen lovah chapter 21 . 6/17/2008
very meyer-ish. bravo!
theone101 chapter 21 . 6/17/2008
oh oh oh so cannot wait for your second one, i think you've dont really well :)