Reviews for The Methods of Intolerance
Guest chapter 33 . 2/2/2014
Just finished chapter 33 and can't believe its not finished! It's an amazing story and all it needs is two maybe three chapters and it would be done. I normally don't read fics that aren't complete but as it was so long I didn't even think to check if it was complete, I am disappointed now. Of course my imagination can fill in the blanks but it is not the same...
miss random chapter 33 . 3/24/2013
I am so very sad that your Numb3rs muse has left you! This is a great story and hopefully you finish it someday!
Guest chapter 33 . 11/8/2012
awww you're kinda almost done! please write more i want to see what happens
RiverBlade1865 chapter 33 . 9/30/2012
I would love to see this finished.
angel313 chapter 33 . 9/5/2012
Please finish this story. It is good
The Hobbet chapter 33 . 4/29/2012
I'm really enjoying this story, so I hope you finish it. You're almost there. Just catch the bad guy, reconcile the families, and make your points about intolerance/tolerance.
WheresMySnack chapter 33 . 12/18/2011
Please continue. I know how hard it is to get out of a writers block funk. I hope that eventually this story gets completed and for feel genially happy with the finnished product. :)

Emma!
jj chapter 33 . 4/22/2011
please please please please please please please please post more chapters
Deux ecrire chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Best Charlie Anita story yet I lOve how u made a case out of I and good helping of drama with romance
stucky1513 chapter 33 . 9/20/2010
this is a tremendous story. I haven't been able to stop reading all 33 chapters which is rather unfortunate cause I have a test I need to study for ) however I could not pull myself away from this riveting plot. I have enjoyed every aspect of your story so much, and though it saddens me to see the lack of recent updates I am still hoping you decide to finish. You have such an amazing talent and again I am desperately hoping you continue.
Bimrin chapter 33 . 5/5/2010
Story has been great. I can't wait to see more.
whatido chapter 33 . 4/17/2010
at severe detriment to my schoolwork, i have read this over the past few days, and really hope you have the chance to finish it!
Julie chapter 33 . 1/3/2010
Happy New Year, Alice!

I wish you all the best,and above all great and moving stories like this one.

Good luck for the end of the story,
Serialgal chapter 33 . 11/30/2009
Another great chapter, Alice. I really liked how you wrote David.
Liv Lemon chapter 33 . 11/30/2009
YAy! great chapter, Alice. Hope for more soon and I cant wait to see how you end this!