Reviews for Minutiae
Lamanta chapter 10 . 6/14/2010
Just wanted you to know that I adore youre little drabbles...
DeaTHgraNteR chapter 10 . 3/26/2010
When you you look at light as a normal,civilized person,he seems ok

[ugh! what am i saying?I was born to be a light-hater...]it seems

that your fic is changing my mind but I still wont forgive him for killing L
The One Called Demetra chapter 7 . 11/7/2009
'He won’t say it, won’t admit to himself that it’s a knife through the heart. She’s his mother. He wants her to be proud of him.'

You win the internet. *nod*
StarFilledNightSky chapter 10 . 6/23/2008
I could defentaly see this one happening. I'm sure Light perfected his manipulation skills at an early age. Well I hope you write more of these soon!
StarFilledNightSky chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
Speaking form a parent POV (not that I am one yet, lol), I would hope that my children would be smarter than me. However I would hate to admit that they are. Exspecailly at that young of an age.
StarFilledNightSky chapter 8 . 6/23/2008
I'm sure Light must make a lot of people feel inferior. I know if he was a real person I would probably feel inferior to him. I like how you chose Soichiro for this one.
StarFilledNightSky chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
This one makes me pity Light, a little bit. I must be hard to know that your parents don't approve on what your doing when you think it's one of the greatest truths.
StarFilledNightSky chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
I like how you chose to write just a simple everyday thing here. Well I guess that's what you've been doing for the past chapters as well. (sweat drop) I really like it though, it makes the characters seem more human and real.
StarFilledNightSky chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
IM format fits does fit this better than normal story formating. It's true good grammar doesn't make you mature.
StarFilledNightSky chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
You captured Soichiro really good there. He is quite stubborn.
StarFilledNightSky chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
I could see this happening. I'm sure it did at some point. This one was cute. I will be working with 2 to 4 aged children in couple months or so. I'm looking forward to it.
StarFilledNightSky chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Poor Sayu, it's rough to grow up in someone's shadow. It would hurt more than just sometimes.
StarFilledNightSky chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Aww...Light as a child. He would act like that. Very good.
XxCoffee-and-CreamxX chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
These are really good. I hope to read more soon!

lul wut chapter 10 . 6/5/2008
Awwh... He's so cute! And already a little liar. I really like the idea for this chapter. :P