Reviews for Shape Without Form
blackrabbitt chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEE tell me this is not a lost story! I LOVE the way you two have written this and how the story flows! I REALLY want to know how this story goes on!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Are you guys continuing this fic? Raph and Leo didn't even meet!
LilNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This is intriguing. I hope you continue this.
Rachel McN chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
wow...O.o...umm..scary...spooky...prologue? so there is more? yes! please? pretty please? what can i say? good writing. good description. scary feelings...please update!
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
More of this, I so need more of this! Wonderfuly confusing beginning that already has my attention captured and tied to a chair. I can't wait to read more and get a more in-depth idea of what is going on.
a-big-apple chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
All right, this is so delightfully f-ed up that I felt the need to comment and beg for more upon second reading. The imagery is fantastic, and I'm completely baffled and intrigued! Also, eyeless Mike in a top hat and glittery waistcoat is perhaps the creepiest and most wonderful thing ever. I can't recall if I commented when I first read this or not, but if I did, then let this be evidence of my continuing desire for more chapters, and if I didn't, shame on me, and I still want to read more. ;)
poesumo chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
My this so creepy, I love it...

i do hope you continue cause these kind of story's are the best!
wlk68 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
This is some creepy, trippy, disturbing stuff...I like it. :-)
Comix28 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Wow, this was posted on my bday! ...what a creepy bday gift though! Lol! ...I'm praying that they are dreaming...because if they are not...*shiver*... I might have nightmares now...

Its really good though! I likes it. Can't wait to see whats going on!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I think four words can best describe this fic so far: creepy and absolutely, undeniably amazing! The atmosphere and tone of the whole thing brought shivers to my spine, especially the images of the eyeless, "Donatello" and "Michaelangelo" and the way they kept singing songs, teasing and toying with Leo and Ralph. I don't know why but I simply loved the theme of the circus revolving around the two turtles, who are lost in this strange place. But I wonder why and how they got there and where the real Donnie and Mikey are. Hope you update soon!
KameTerra chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Gorgeous and chilling all at once! I'll be keeping my eye on this one, nice work.

"because he tried to find north and came up with a sense of misplacement, his internal compass cracked, a fine fissure that pounded in his head like a migraine, pain he shouldn’t be feeling"

So vivid, I love it.

Cheers,

KameTerra
Danaa chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
In-te-re-st-ing. You got me hooked.

Are Don and Mikey also in 'there'? Wonder who they are going to 'meet' up with.

I'm just going to nag a bit a bought the German parts. ;

The more common word for 'corpse' is 'Leiche'. 'Puppe' is a doll/puppet, a 'Püppchen' is a little/smaller dall/puppet.

Update soon. _
54Viruses chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Oh, I'm shivering.

Please post soon or my mind will really be warped.
BigfootSighted chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Wow...that's mindbending and freaky...really good though :)
Winnychan chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Ahh! Don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight. Thanks guys.

Kay. Kaykaykay... I swear to you. You had better finish this. If you have sucked out my brainmeats with your lovely horror only to not finish it I will HUNT JOO DOWN AND KILLZ YOU! With my bare mits! There will be no where to run! I swear it! Rawr!

Okay.. seriously. You guys team up beautifully together. I'm absolutely terrified and babbling to my coworkers about tapeworm blindfolds now.

XOXO

Winnychan

P.S. I totally loved it to pieces, in other words. Awesome.