Reviews for Ghost Story
Angle1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I really didn't think it would end that way. Very nice, I loved it. I really love how you didn't use any names in this story (at least until the very end) it was a nice touch.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
How did I miss seeing this gem of a story? Amazing one-shot, simply amazing.

"She will always be there, by his side. His sheath. His sanity. His shadow."

That line was my absolute favorite part. Then the way you went on to contrast his relationship with Tomoe with the one he had with Kaoru with just a simple question and answer? Genius.

Tomoe's bond with Kenshin will always be stronger because she was so pivotal in his life. It was she who set him on the path to salvation, and you picked a wonderful way to illustrate that.
Blunablue chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
wow, that was beautifully written. First Tomoes and Kenshins thoughts alone, then united (loved that part!), again Kenshin alone with her ghost, and at the end Kaoru, who seems not quite to fit in - you showed, that kenshin and tomoe are still together, bound by a very strong and "shadowy" bond, that kaoru cannot comprehend or see. thanks for this wonderful story!
Kenjutsu2Princess chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Beautiful, simply beautiful. You did a great job and you're a wonderful writer. It was bittersweet and although I'm a KxK fan it was still nice writing and a wonderful,but not necessarily happy story. Can't wait to see what you write next. Until next time Happy Writing!
Wistful-Eyes chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Long time no see, and wow, what a nice piece to read from you. I love love love love that passage when you have both of their povs going on at once ("She sees the bloody rain" section). It's a refreshingly creative style to get in a KxT fic. :D
LadyRhiyana chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
The idea of Tomoe's ghost (literally) comforting Kenshin - you've built the concept beautifully, outlined it very well. I don't think I've seen anything quite like this before.

Just one thing: in the first paragraph, you've used "cook" twice when listing Tomoe's flaws.
sueb262 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Wow! Such a beautiful, graceful interpretation of the bond between these two unlikely companions/lovers/mourners. I've never seen this idea put forth before, and you develop it so tenderly and poignantly.

Beautiful.
Warg chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Liked this.. quite a lot.

Smooth, and serene.. the initial tone is carried on regardless of context. Each transition is simplistic and toned down enough to fit in to the scheme of things. Even the dramatized bit of the prose has a lovely bit of flow harmonizing the ending.

Great work..
PraiseDivineMercy chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
How fascinating... I like the subtle way the supernatural is expounded upon in this. Then the ending, where one can say the flaw in Kaoru is that she knows not Kenshin's shadows. _x

If you are so inspired, you might write a sequel hm? *hint hint*
ShImHiding chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Delightfully shivery. 83 Incoherent babble right now, because I'm not supposed to be on the computer, but I always love your writing style.
DesertRose3000 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Smooth transition from Tomoe to Kenshin. Constantly surrounded by the shadows of their past. Kenshin alone is able to move toward the bright future.