Reviews for A New Me
Adams1323 chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
Please update soon!
australianvamp chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
i truely love your story and i cannot wait until edward starts having lustful thoughts about bella...

please post more chapters in edwards point of view because you do his pov the best
MyLion.MyLamb chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
First, Congratulations on the triplets!

I read through the whole story before reviewing, so I wanted to say that here since you'll be replacing the next with the next update.

I'm glad to hear that the babies and you are all doing fine. I'm sure they're gorgeous.

Anywho, sorry about the crap reviews before. I waited to review and I couldn't really remember 'specifically' what each of the chapter were about.

I like that Bella has a bit of confidence in this story. Not too often do I see that and it's nice to see. I like the story and the way you're taking it.

Oh, what I really love is that Bella nd Jasper seem to have a close friendship/brotherly-sisterly thing going on. Jasper has always been my favorite and I think the two of them got bamboozled and hoodwinked out of having a close relationship, so I love to read when they are close that way.

Well, I'm done prattling on.

Can't wait to read more,

MyLion.MyLamb chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
I like the different POVs

The chapter was good.

MyLion.MyLamb chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
I feel so bad for Bella
MyLion.MyLamb chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Well, that was something wasn't it.

Chapter was good

MyLion.MyLamb chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Hello,

I neededsmething to occupy m time so I was looking for a story-which isn't going well-and I ran across yours. It looked interesting, so here I am.

I like it.
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
Aw...congrats I'm so happy for you! You are one brave woman! And no forgiveness is necessary! You had far too much going on to worry about little ole fanfiction! I can't wait for your new chapter though. You rock!
emillythestrange chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
aw...congrats on your triplets!
mytwilightaddiction chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
congrats:]!
MAEC92105 chapter 6 . 5/18/2008
oh wow...so you are having triplests! CONGRATS! I hope all goes well for you, and you arent TOO uncomfortable. When are you due again?
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 6 . 5/18/2008
Great chapter!
psychodancechick89 chapter 6 . 5/17/2008
Oh my gosh, triplets! Congratulations! How exciting!
EdwardsKitten chapter 6 . 5/17/2008
So very cool about babies. Congratulations!
FOREVER WITH MY NOSE IN A BOOK chapter 5 . 4/15/2008