Reviews for A Story of Chestnuts and Mocha
riaanaa chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Err...update will be posted sortly you say?
SakuSyaoLvr chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
This is like the weirdest i've ever seen sakura get! It's so weird to see her like this. But i love te story and i can get it's going to get really good later on. Can't wait for the next chapter!
flowers chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Yes, you updated this fic! I had to reread it all, as it's been so long, but it's still the same, as in the flow of the story is still there, and it's awesomeness :-) Hahaha, I love the way you've portrayed Syaoran and Sakura!
bolamut chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
hmm... syao will just fall for sakura without him even realizing it ahahah
what's touya's reaction will be? i can't wait to see.
fluffy ss please?
please update soon
Kawaii Tenshi no Hikari chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
LOL This reminds me of Last Game and Switch Girl. I really loved Last Game so I was very interested in it but I found Switch Girl to be a bit too weird for me.
deadflo chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
EPIC ENDING! lol
Justice Tokidoki chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Haha, wow, all very hilarious as usual. I liked the way their date went, even though it was highly odd.

You come up with some very unique situations let me tell you.

And the ending was classic. Great work!

Justice
superjunior1991 chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
this story has a great sense of humour...i wonder what will happen now that touya has spotted them..keep continuing...:)
Justice Tokidoki chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
This was very hilarious, Sakura in this story...man, she is almost more odd to me than Syaoran in "Oddities."

I really like this goofy, clueless, yet extremely athletic side to her. You really do have a way of making your characters human, and I'm enjoying this story tremendously.

Great work!
PinkSlytherin chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Love all the new chapters!
lhaine07 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Syaoran is self centered egotistical person I have ever met. He is the opposite of the other syaoran I know. I just wish he knew what are consequence he is doing to sakura. Love sakura's antics. she is free and little weird also here.
deadflo chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
This awesome chapter was too hilarious!
r0mantic at heart chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
I enjoy your story even though it gets strange and weird at times...or all the time. But I like that the characters are so different. Makes the story more interesting
Justice Tokidoki chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
The narration is simply hilarious, wow...it's just so...I don't know how to describe it almost. This is one of those classic love/hate, competition plots that many love doing with Syaoran and Sakura, but your steller characterizations and storytelling really add a sense of originality to it all.

Syaoran's reactions to the more...queer aspects of Sakura's personality was very interesting to read. Sakura herself seems very human and relatable, I can't help but compare her to Syaoran in Oddities in Oak Trees.

This has been a joy to read so far, I'm happy to read more from you.

Continue the great work.

Justice
zeKaien chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
crap. you again?! ha! ha! ha! i was looking for a new material to read and I hadn't realized quickly that you also wrote this. nice start, I haven't read the original before so everything is new to me. Anyway, have I told you I like the way you write? You can shift from one point of view to another and yet I don't get confused.

interesting plot. :D soo looking forward for more chapters!