Reviews for French Lessons
CorycianAngel1944 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I love it! But what about cabbages?
TacoKing23 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
You, my friend, are a master of summaries. I never would have read a Raphael/Cassandra fic had you not confused and entertained me with your mention of cabbage. And indeed, the story itself continued where the summary left off, entertaining me right up to the end. And I'm still completely baffled about the cabbage.
Amber Mushi chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Seriously? Cabbage is a term of endearment?

French is a sexy language. Too bad I only know words like 'oui' and 'bonjour'.

Anyways, nice story. Their relationship was portrayed nicely. Not overly affectionate like I imagine Kilik/Xianghua but not completely distant and solely physical like I imagine Ivy/Nightmare.

I think you converted me to this pairing.
AngelEyes87 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
That's an interesting take on their relationship. I never would have thought that the word cabbage would be an endearment in the French language. If a Frenchman called me that then I would burst out laughing - it is very odd I would say. The ending was really perfect and I liked the fact you included some French expresions in this - some were very funny indeed. It would seem that Raphael desires her company a lot more than before as he is very much fond of her relisince, determination and courage :)
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Hm.i kinda didn't get the last part but overall i think it was actually a great fic, relaxing and funny.
SouloftheButterfly chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Interesting story (in a good way).

I sort of figured out the Cassandracabbage part: it was a sweet little section.

You did a pretty good job...have nothing much to criticize on.

I liked it.
Artemis chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Nice fic !

By the way, the word "chou" also means creampuff which is quite funny when applied to the daughter of a baker.
moonlightprincess99 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Hi! Loved the story! I'm a BIG Cassandra\Raphael shipper! Awesome job! ()v
myrmidon chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Its been awhile since Ive read a SC fic from a capable author who actually cares about characterization. Your series is simply fantastic.