Reviews for Leaving
artilyon-rand chapter 12 . 5/29
Jeesus xD eww hahaha beautiful but what can i say im Straight...so yeah lol great story
artilyon-rand chapter 9 . 5/29
lol
artilyon-rand chapter 7 . 5/29
oh Emperor
artilyon-rand chapter 6 . 5/29
...oh come any other characteritation of hermione and harry wouald ve give up till this point ..this is not fair at all for Ron
artilyon-rand chapter 5 . 5/29
holly fucks intense
artilyon-rand chapter 4 . 5/29
ron..
PerSonNee chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
I really loved it and I was really moved when Muriel died, at least it was a peaceful death. :)
pollo chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
I would love it if you'd write what happen the next day but I guess I could leave my imagination to it. :)
rupertlovesme chapter 12 . 3/24/2008
Sorry that it took so long for me to review. My dog got ran over and I have been pretty upset about it. I am slowly getting over it. I really loved this story. I didn't expect the ending, but I loved it! I will finish reading your other updates tomorrow because for right now I have to type some papers for school!
mrna chapter 12 . 3/14/2008
Wow! I just hope there will be soon an out-take about what happened when the cute milk man who realises our Ron is a real wizard! Thank you for your beautiful article!
InsaneMonkeePirate chapter 12 . 3/13/2008
O Shocking... But at the same time, not really. I'm always so sad when your stories end.
SometimeSelkie chapter 12 . 3/13/2008
I didn't see it coming either - I thought Ron was just talking about Trio closeness all this time. Then again, I was expecting Muriel to be right and H&H had started dating each other...guess I was partly right on that... Well, at least I caught on that Harry wasn't Bobby's father. I'm not utterly clueless.

Muriel was hilarious - just the right mix of cantankerousness and stateliness. I imagine she and my grandfather would get along well!

From your profile I see I've read a few of your stories already (the Christmas threesome...oh yeah, do I remember that). Maybe I should keep a closer eye on you, since I didn't get to this one until it was done!

Selkie
E-san chapter 12 . 3/12/2008
. . . . Okay, so I know I saw it coming cause I commented on it last chapter, but I'm still blaming you for this massive bruise I just got falling off my stool. o_o Thinking about using this . . . um . . . "pairing" in the future?
HogwartsHoney chapter 12 . 3/12/2008
I think that ending might cause more offence to the rejected (and still nameless) milk man haha. Clearly I should have read more closely, I see the hints now at the end, which is obviously a bit late.
thelevy chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
def a little shocked. but not in a bad way. lol.

another great story! I'm going to miss the nightly updates. But I see there is an update for Deluminating, so I'll head over to that.

a huge fan that's thankful for everything you write so she can escape into the hp world,

christina