Reviews for Leaving
PerSonNee chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
I really loved it and I was really moved when Muriel died, at least it was a peaceful death. :)
pollo chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
I would love it if you'd write what happen the next day but I guess I could leave my imagination to it. :)
rupertlovesme chapter 12 . 3/24/2008
Sorry that it took so long for me to review. My dog got ran over and I have been pretty upset about it. I am slowly getting over it. I really loved this story. I didn't expect the ending, but I loved it! I will finish reading your other updates tomorrow because for right now I have to type some papers for school!
mrna chapter 12 . 3/14/2008
Wow! I just hope there will be soon an out-take about what happened when the cute milk man who realises our Ron is a real wizard! Thank you for your beautiful article!
InsaneMonkeePirate chapter 12 . 3/13/2008
O Shocking... But at the same time, not really. I'm always so sad when your stories end.
SometimeSelkie chapter 12 . 3/13/2008
I didn't see it coming either - I thought Ron was just talking about Trio closeness all this time. Then again, I was expecting Muriel to be right and H&H had started dating each other...guess I was partly right on that... Well, at least I caught on that Harry wasn't Bobby's father. I'm not utterly clueless.

Muriel was hilarious - just the right mix of cantankerousness and stateliness. I imagine she and my grandfather would get along well!

From your profile I see I've read a few of your stories already (the Christmas threesome...oh yeah, do I remember that). Maybe I should keep a closer eye on you, since I didn't get to this one until it was done!

Selkie
E-san chapter 12 . 3/12/2008
. . . . Okay, so I know I saw it coming cause I commented on it last chapter, but I'm still blaming you for this massive bruise I just got falling off my stool. o_o Thinking about using this . . . um . . . "pairing" in the future?
HogwartsHoney chapter 12 . 3/12/2008
I think that ending might cause more offence to the rejected (and still nameless) milk man haha. Clearly I should have read more closely, I see the hints now at the end, which is obviously a bit late.
thelevy chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
def a little shocked. but not in a bad way. lol.

another great story! I'm going to miss the nightly updates. But I see there is an update for Deluminating, so I'll head over to that.

a huge fan that's thankful for everything you write so she can escape into the hp world,

christina
akaccino chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
Yayz! Ron isn't alone anymore! _ But this is the biggest 'WTF' moment of my life.

Ron is...is...GAY? WTF! Haha, I guess I'm just a lil confused that's all '.

Wah, why? xD I guess that's what I get for not reading into the 'they' instead of 'her' fing. -_-' My B.

Well, great writing as always.

But...why Ron? I usually stray away from these types of stories- but I suppose that if it's you who's writing it, it'll all be alright xD
shocfix chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
*great big happy flaily sigh*

Ooh, ooh, me, me!

I saw it coming!

I saw it had better be coming or you'd be in big trouble...

His boy is back and there will be hands and happy and collarbones and chocolate frogs and jaw lines.

And Hermione.
Iggity chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
YAY!

THEY'RE BACK!

I had a suspicion, but that's it.

YAY THEY'RE BACK!

Teehee.

I loved it. You're brilliant.
dieselwriter chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
O.o? Uh, wow.

Well, first things first: I love and hate the fact you didn't give the Milkman a name. I wanted him to have a name, but at the same time I wanted him to keep his air of mystique. And how is Ron supposed to introduce him to Harry and Hermione? "Hey guys, this is...uh...Milkman?" XP

And now...to the end...shocked I suppose doesn't really explain my reaction. I dunno, I should have seen this coming, especially when I realized Ginny got preggers from someone other than Harry... that and Ron's reaction when Milkman kissed him. I should've known something was up when Ron didn't freak out as much as a straight guy normally would when kissed by another guy.

But all the same, you brought back Harry and Hermione, so I suppose I can't complain too much. At first I was freaked out, cause I was like if Milkman's in that bed with him, I might panic. And then it turned into Harry, and I was like, 'Hurray! Wait, what?' And then...well, I wasn't expecting what I got, namely cause I'm so used to all post-DH fics being canon pairings and all that. But there was that tiny inkling in my head that was gloating cause it knew what was coming.

But alas, this isn't helping you at all. Fantastic writing as always, great job at filling up the plotlines, and now my heart is happy because Ron isn't lonely anymore. Thanks, and looking forward to more Deluminating!

dieselwriter
Dreadnok chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
um ... yep , I'm shocked , heh

looking forward to more of Deluminating , and your next story
nycRENTgirl chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
yay! he made a good friend and he has Harry and Hermione back! (I did kind of see that coming...but in a good way.)

:D and they had his name written on their hands! so cute! yay. I'm sad this fic is over, though. I had a lot of fun reading it.

thank you so much!