Reviews for Stand Up
SevenGemsOfLove chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Love the story and love this couple!
tigrun chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
love it awesome
HikariYamino chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Aw. that was so sweet! I think HaruXGokudera suits more than haruXTsuna.. Woohoo!
kimikissu07 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
So romantic! GOkudera-kun is really dangerous!
Joanna chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
It was sad :cry: but very nice it made me cry at the end
dofu chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Aniki is used for older Brother which got me confused...

I think he says "Aneki" :/ I don't know japanese so Its just a guess since Onii-san is used for brother and Onee-san is used fro sister ;.

Besides that, GOKUHARU! My new found obsession *w*. Amazing job!
Reborn-Chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2009

OMG GokuHaru is my favourite pairing in KHR.

I liked the last part about her crying on his shirt _

they are like...the perfect combonation.

thanks for the fanfic!
blah chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
aww this is good! except its kinda anooying how they keep switching to japanese randomly...but that aside its really well done :)
Michi Leona chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
NIce fic, just one thing... Aniki is used as a respective term for older BROTHER. I got really confused there when you used it for Bianchi.
KaguraKurosaki chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
*/* I really love it your fanfic! Though I feel pity for Haru U

TiRaMiSuLoVeR chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
This was really good! I love the pairing, and you kept to their characters perfectly. Usually a couple like this might get too OC in fanfics, but not in this one. Great job! Please write more HaruGoku fanfics!
Nos da cariad chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I really liked the idea of this story. the flashbacks especially were very emotional, and fit the mood. It could have been slightly more polished here or there, but overall I really liked it! well done. :)
Jorja A chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
i thought i had review earlier. but i guess i haven't. anyhow, good story! lovely!
Garowyn chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I enjoyed reading this. Nice work!
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Gokudera and Haru. So cute. And I never even thought about them. I'm more of a YamaxHaru fan. XD Actually, just kidding, I HAVE thought about those two together... but this is indeed the first fic I've read that actually makes them work. I'm very happy.

The flashbacks in the middle were sweet and the ending was touching. I felt like crying because it was so emotional. XD Great job. Keep writing more, and I'll be sure to read them!