Reviews for Master of Death
Karkirin chapter 3 . 5/8
This...this is new. Well, not quite "new" per say, but new as in I have never seen this type of variation(?)-concept?-of time travel with the MoD fanfic. This is really fascinating! I love how you made it not actually time travel of a sort but of making echoes of the original and winded back a few years. How you made Harry out to be now that he has a set of future!Harry memories is really interesting. Truly sad that it say here unfinished for several years. I hope you come and continue writing what I think is a very nice story along with the other ones you've written. Thank you if you ever reading this.
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 10/30/2015
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more
quidditchers chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
You need to continue this story, I got really mad when it just left me hanging here. I really love it all together though.
saint21 chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
A very interesting story. I hope you decide to continue it
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
Whens the next update?
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Are you going to continue this?

Love it!
Cacau1005 chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Oh, it's been so many years since your last update on this story. I'm really liking it, especially the idea of him simply trying his best to make changes. It's nice ;). I was hoping you would update sometime soon. Perhaps withing the year?
Well, send news at least. If you're planning to put the story in hiatus, announcing it would be good. But I really hope you will update soon.
Kiraintheheart chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
i hope next chapter will be posted soon, couse it will be a cold day in hell the day that I will stop waiting for it and, let's be onest, I want to be actually able to sleep...
I'm of course oking and all, but a bit serious too. Post soon please, the story is too magnificent not too, but also take your time, I wouldn't want to couse you troubles
sesshys lover chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Awww I didn't want it to end! Will you be updating soon?
Paloma Gomes chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
eu amei
wolf-in-hell chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
This story is pretty interesting. Pity that it seems to have been abandoned.
lady wolvie chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
this is great writing, please keep going. :)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
LOL I like 'Harry in Hufflepuff' stories and am looking forward to seeing where this goes. :)
Kittyfantaztico chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Wow! Great story! I have read a lot of redo fics, but this is completely different. I love your story so far and I can't wait for more. You have made this genre actually plausible for once. I'm very interested to see where you take this.
JackFrost14 chapter 3 . 7/22/2012