Reviews for Master of Death
quidditchers chapter 3 . 1/1
You need to continue this story, I got really mad when it just left me hanging here. I really love it all together though.
saint21 chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
A very interesting story. I hope you decide to continue it
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
Whens the next update?
Theta-McBride chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Are you going to continue this?

Love it!
Cacau1005 chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Oh, it's been so many years since your last update on this story. I'm really liking it, especially the idea of him simply trying his best to make changes. It's nice ;). I was hoping you would update sometime soon. Perhaps withing the year?
Well, send news at least. If you're planning to put the story in hiatus, announcing it would be good. But I really hope you will update soon.
Kiraintheheart chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
i hope next chapter will be posted soon, couse it will be a cold day in hell the day that I will stop waiting for it and, let's be onest, I want to be actually able to sleep...
I'm of course oking and all, but a bit serious too. Post soon please, the story is too magnificent not too, but also take your time, I wouldn't want to couse you troubles
sesshys lover chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Awww I didn't want it to end! Will you be updating soon?
Paloma Gomes chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
eu amei
wolf-in-hell chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
This story is pretty interesting. Pity that it seems to have been abandoned.
lady wolvie chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
this is great writing, please keep going. :)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
LOL I like 'Harry in Hufflepuff' stories and am looking forward to seeing where this goes. :)
Kittyfantaztico chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Wow! Great story! I have read a lot of redo fics, but this is completely different. I love your story so far and I can't wait for more. You have made this genre actually plausible for once. I'm very interested to see where you take this.
JackFrost14 chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
love it
Ward614 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This story is very well written, and is, quite honestly, one of the best time travel stories I have ever read. I would like to encourage you to continue writing this, and other stories so that your skills might be shared with the world!

Thanks!

-Ward
ClaMiAl chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Oh, what an interesting story! Very nice! I loved this very new and and original take on Harry starting (or restarting) his life in a new dimension/alternate universe. In every other story I've read so far the reality is solid and equivalent to his own, just having diverged from it due to some event that happened differently or whatever. And Harry also always has a specific plan, like taking down Voldemort as quickly as possible of making sure specific people didn't die or so. This concept of causing change, basically for change's sake is refreshingly different, and it leaves so many new possibilities.

I also very much enjoyed your take on Harry. You found a good balance between making him knowledgeable (he was, what, 17 before, after all, so he knows much more magic and stuff) and acting like an adult stuck in a child's body. Yes, he thinks more and sees things from a different perspective than a child his apparent age should, but not so much that I would wonder why no one notices that something's up with him. Nicely done!

There were some awkwardly phrased sentences here and there, and sometimes words were repeated or sentences went on a bit longer than they should, but those were only very minor issues. Overall, the story paints a very intriguing picture, one that is far from finished. But since the story hasn't been updated in over three years, I get the feeling that you won't finish it. I truly hope that that is not the case, since it would really be a pity. So I will subscribe to the story and hope for more chapters. :-)