Reviews for Compensation
Guest chapter 29 . 9/9/2012
I liked it, but it's too bad everybody hooks up and then Lovett's just a lonely fifth wheel. xD
OpiumPoppy chapter 29 . 12/26/2011
BEST SWEENEY TODD FIC I'VE EVER READ! Also, I think, the first one I've favourited, I loved it :D It did everything a story should do. The characterisation was great, i love how everyone got developed, they were all very dimensional. I just wish I'd found this earlier.

Now, i'll just go ahead and read the rest of your stories and then look through your favourites, too, if you write this well I'm sure you must also have good taste.
IamSiriuslyPadfoot chapter 29 . 12/16/2011
It's stories like these that make me happy I got into this fandom so late. This way, I can just sit down, pretend to forget about the chemistry final I'm going to fail, and stay up all night reading. I basically ran home today to finish reading this...because there gets to be a point that a stressed out teenager can't get less than x many hours of sleep. But...seriously. This was REALLY good and gave me an excellent break from worrying.
Honeyduke's Finest chapter 29 . 10/12/2010
WOW. AMAZING! I don't usually read Sweeney Todd fanfiction, but luckily when I was feeling an itch to, I came across this fic. I'm really glad to have read this...I loved your characterizations. I like the new person you made out Connor to be and how you showed Sweeney Todd developing in a different way than he did in the movie. You gave Anthony much more depth than he did in the movie. Great job with this! I absolutely love it!
Imperial Dragon chapter 29 . 5/4/2010
Wow, just wow. I'm so glad that Anthony and Ben got to have their happy endings.
shiirojasmine chapter 29 . 4/21/2010
I haven't watched the movie or the show, but I thought that this story was really well written, and I like your take on the characters. This has to be one of the the most difficult pairings to find fanfics for, so it's really cool to get to read this. :)
1876 chapter 27 . 12/9/2009
Well that review didn't go through at all.

...

But darn it! Now I ship Anthony and Sweeney... Your fault (
1876 chapter 26 . 12/9/2009
DFIPGOHEW589Q 3VUGLK
glowinggingerchild chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I think this was actually the perfect time to add this chapter. It is really refreshing to be in Todd's mind for a bit. I like that you still keep his past mysterious though.

Great story!
fukuji mihoko chapter 29 . 5/24/2009
This story is really, really good.

I mean, srsly.

Really good.

I was all "... woah" when I read it.

& stuff.

Heh, I always feel I have to review to let the author know I liked the story, but when I do I never have any important/vaguely helpful to say xD

So yea.

Good job :D
Sang-Argente chapter 29 . 5/13/2009
This was a very wonderful story. The realistic features and suspenseful chapters tied with the lovely plot made this an enjoyable read. I loved it!
Barcavolio chapter 10 . 3/14/2009
This is good so far. I'm sorry for not reviewing the other chapters but I didn't have time. I like, and I love how real the characters are.
Barcavolio chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
This is very IC, realistic and well-written. I'm going to try and read as much as I can so probs won't have time for reviews but I'll fave this.
glowinggingerchild chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
So I know I absolutley have to keep reading this...it is so good!
Sage PI chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Riviting story, really captivated my attention. I like how nicely it flows. It has the right amount of dialogue and description. Good job.