Reviews for Yes I am an Animal
Lightning chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
HOW DID I NOT EXPECT THAT!?Lee!I mean,thats his persona in Ba Sing I thought he would have a different name...weird...Also not killing Thick neck is gonna bite him in the ass later isn't it?
Warpwind chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
"The life of an animal is simple; pure. An animal doesn't fight a war; an animal doesn't burn down a village; an animal doesn't sell the conquered into slavery and an animal doesn't rape the vanquished women." - only the burning part is correct.
Selias chapter 23 . 7/17/2013
His father was named Hakoda, not Bato. Bato was a FRIEND of their father. Make sure to check the wiki if you're not sure about something.
Selias chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
The hell? You were mostly keeping things the same, minus Zuko's change. What happened to make Jin a whore?
theAsh0 chapter 23 . 11/15/2012
oi, gritty and dirty. great read.
Aidan McKing chapter 23 . 7/7/2012
interesting
Viktorius chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Up to chapter 5! Feeling like this fic is completely underrated!
P.A.W.07 chapter 23 . 4/20/2012
Hmm, so gritty. I must state that I liked the tale for the most part, even whore Jin though I must admit that I was a little disappointed by the end. I love that he let the evil-spirit-thing win, but I wish that Zuko would have killed his sister. Eh, should have crushed her skull in or at least played nice and then kill his family in their sleep like some kind of demon.

I want extra evil Zuko.

Anyway, to the sequel. Maybe I'll get some evil Zuko. ;)
FirePony16 chapter 23 . 3/15/2011
Amazing story, your style is like a fresh breath of air to read. Its cold, dark, brutal but its so magnificently amazingly epic. I love how well written it is. Excellent work, looking forward the reading sequel. :)
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 18 . 1/13/2011
He shanked him! SO much better than the tea shop. I'd been wondering how you were going to do that.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 12 . 1/13/2011
You have a disturbing, but fascinating mindset. (more because of the previous chapter than this one.) I love your Sokka.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
I had intended to review all of your chapters, but then I just kept going to the next one because it's just that good! Nevermind homework (i am so stupid), I'm readin' fanfiction! Awesome fanfiction!
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Zuko in prison...wow.

I love your style so far, the development and all that.
kUgi-jeL chapter 23 . 11/11/2010
That was sooo amazing! Wow I thoroughly enjoyed that story from beggininning to end. You have some serious talent!
Copper Kestrel chapter 23 . 6/16/2010
Um. Wow. Just: wow. This is so brutal and cold and angry and messed-up in so many different ways that it's brilliant. It's hard-hitting, and effective, and drags you along with it, and I've just read it an in two hours, utterly glued to the computer screen. The world you create is enormously detailed, and utterly fantastic for that, and all I can say is that I'll be reading the next part of this with more than avid interest - because you break everything and everyone so beautifully.