Reviews for Yes I am an Animal
AnonBryd chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
Oh, fucking hell.

Okay - warning to anyone who feels like reading this story: it's not about Zuko surviving on his own through the Earth Kingdom and learning how to live as his own person. It's Zuko being get raped in prison and becoming a little bitch. Or at least that's as far as I got before I realised what the hell was going on and stopped reading.

This is really the type of thing that the author should include in the summary.

Quick summary of the first two chapters:
Zuko is in prison for stealing the ostrich horse, someone tries to take his bed, he beats them down but makes mistakes that his background really shouldn't accommodate during the fight. Afterwards he gets an offer to join a prison gang, but declines. Fast forward a few weeks, he is now settling in to prison life before getting locked into a room with a group of men and the guy who he beat senseless... then gets raped in the ass. Then, when he wakes up, he goes and joins a prison gang.

Fuck this, I'm done.
RatedG chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Why are you introducing sex into this universe?
RG chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Batman Begins anyone?
Nikolai22 chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
This is kinda the story I've been looking for but without the prison...I wanna see survivalist no morals Zuko without uncle roaming the earth kingdom not getting knocked out and butt raped in chapter 2! Fuck is this shit? Prison stories are just one of the things that really grinds my gears
Yyyyuyyyyyyy chapter 13 . 8/21/2015
God damn it Lee
NOVEMBER0511 chapter 23 . 11/11/2014
Cool
Lightning chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
HOW DID I NOT EXPECT THAT!?Lee!I mean,thats his persona in Ba Sing I thought he would have a different name...weird...Also not killing Thick neck is gonna bite him in the ass later isn't it?
Warpwind chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
"The life of an animal is simple; pure. An animal doesn't fight a war; an animal doesn't burn down a village; an animal doesn't sell the conquered into slavery and an animal doesn't rape the vanquished women." - only the burning part is correct.
Selias chapter 23 . 7/17/2013
His father was named Hakoda, not Bato. Bato was a FRIEND of their father. Make sure to check the wiki if you're not sure about something.
Selias chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
The hell? You were mostly keeping things the same, minus Zuko's change. What happened to make Jin a whore?
theAsh0 chapter 23 . 11/15/2012
oi, gritty and dirty. great read.
Aidan McKing chapter 23 . 7/7/2012
interesting
Viktorius chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Up to chapter 5! Feeling like this fic is completely underrated!
P.A.W.07 chapter 23 . 4/20/2012
Hmm, so gritty. I must state that I liked the tale for the most part, even whore Jin though I must admit that I was a little disappointed by the end. I love that he let the evil-spirit-thing win, but I wish that Zuko would have killed his sister. Eh, should have crushed her skull in or at least played nice and then kill his family in their sleep like some kind of demon.

I want extra evil Zuko.

Anyway, to the sequel. Maybe I'll get some evil Zuko. ;)
FirePony16 chapter 23 . 3/15/2011
Amazing story, your style is like a fresh breath of air to read. Its cold, dark, brutal but its so magnificently amazingly epic. I love how well written it is. Excellent work, looking forward the reading sequel. :)