Reviews for Burial Ground
doyleshuny chapter 23 . 12/2/2009
HOLY CRAP! I really didn't see that one coming! I thought that Mike and Andrea were just a nice young couple. Andrea was one nasty she dog if you ask me! Excellent Job! Very well written!
empath89 chapter 23 . 6/27/2008
I liked this. Kinda cliche with Dean's actions saving Sammy, but I loved it! And I'll never get tired of reading your fics. They're awesome!

hugs...empath
EdgeOfTheRKObatista777 chapter 23 . 5/20/2008
I just read Ice Princess before this, and I just had to read more from you. I love the themes, Ice Princess had my seeing and feeling the cold in my mind, and this had me feel the full impact of nature. You have great description skills. Plus, the part in chapter five with the Wizard of Oz and birds were funny.

I'm off to read more, but I'd better save them before I read them all too quickly.
EagleGirl6 chapter 23 . 4/13/2008
This one was really great, Christy! You caught me by surprise with the Andrea/Andie thing. And I love that the wolf was an Indian spirit, that was awesome. I think this is my new favorite of yours:)

Thanks a lot for the story,

Kelly
Twinchy chapter 23 . 4/8/2008
I can't believe I missed this update, the way I've been chewing on my fingernails waiting to read it!

What an awesome last chapter; one of your best endings. I loved the way Dean carried his brother to safety and returned the ancient arrow to the burial ground. Your wolf pack/Indian spirits idea was way beyond gorgeous IMHO and fitting. Very believable and touching, how they acknowledged Sam and Dean's achievement to bring back what was taken from its rightful place and returned the favour.

Despite Sammy's (too) good soul, I can understand Dean's refusal to help Andrea after everything she did and all the suffering she caused others. Nonetheless I'm glad he didn't have to pull the trigger on her, it would still have lessened his efforts to do the right thing.
Deanaholic1 chapter 23 . 4/5/2008
omg, great ending, great job
skag trendy chapter 23 . 4/5/2008
A great ending to a great story and I thoroughly enjoyed it all.

Well done. You should be proud of yourself.

skag trendy chapter 22 . 4/5/2008
Yikes! What a cliff hanger eh?

I wondered if the Native Americans would step in once they realised that Dean and Sam meant no harm.

Cool!

skag trendy chapter 21 . 4/5/2008
Well bu*gger me sideways! Didn't see that one coming.

Nice twist!

Love the way you make sure the boys are always in some sort of trouble.

skag trendy chapter 20 . 4/5/2008
Dean's such a stubborn little so*d eh? He never listens to Sam!

Great stuff!

Thorny Hedge chapter 23 . 4/4/2008
Ah, I do love me a happy ending :)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 23 . 4/4/2008
AW

OMG- what a tear jerker, man hun you are so great with the description and way you use it to tug at the brothers bond is soo beautiful hun x

-“Sam we made it.” He told his brother as he gently stroked his face trying to get a response. When there wasn’t any he began to panic. “Come on Sammy wake up, we’re here.” He began to shake his brother as tears filled his eyes. “Sam? Sammy!” He put his ear down next to his brother’s mouth but couldn’t detect any breath. “No…..Oh God no!” He began patting Sam’s face. “Sammy wake up! Come on Sam you got to wake up for me!”

aww

i cried so muhc at that, you are just amazing

what a super ending to a super amazing fic!

can't wait to read your next one x

THANK YOU!
Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 23 . 4/4/2008
Bloody bitch, she sounded like Bela. Stealing Supernatural things to sell and doesn't care who gets in the way.

Brilliant chapter. And an even more brilliant story. I'm sad it's over. But you've written another one, so I'll check it out.

Medusa.
Windyfontaine chapter 23 . 4/4/2008
Aww, well glad Sam is okay, you had me worried there for a minute! That's as close to killing him as I think you've gotten. But heh, too bad for Andrea. (Thinks) Nope, not really, lol. At least they didn't have to lug her along. Good ending! That was fine, and I liked the shapeshifting wolf spirit. Thanks again for once more sharing and finishing a story :) Have a good weekend!
ziggy.uk chapter 23 . 4/4/2008
Great that Mike with his dying breath managed to shoot the woman who betrayed him! Typical Sam though wanting to save Andrea but justice was delivered when she died before Dean could do anything!

Thank goodness they managed to get the bow back before sundown and that Sam was brought back when seemingly he had died. Loved Dean whispering a grateful thank you as they left.

Great story, thanks Christy!