Reviews for Forever and a Night
Nithusa chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
i luv the story
keemirain chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
hiya! So Imma new Tropay shipper and I loved this! The summary put me off for a while, I thought the story would be some kind of first person POV that would sound really amateurish but I'm glad I clicked on you after all! This was the nicest treat! I love how they still rotate in their high-school years. I don't think I'm ready to read the stories of the characters outside HSM yet, maybe later, but not at the moment. And I love how they're still the characters we love :) thank you. and I'm sure your friend loved it as much as I did!
Is This Happiness chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This is ah-mazing. ;) xoxo.
sassyangel24 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
greta job that was fabulous
sunshine289 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
babyxgirl928 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
i love it!
Emmie-Emerald-Perez chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
That was hot and romantic, and not to mention fabulously written! Good job! im turned on
porkeepine chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
That was one of the most amazing Troypay oneshots I've ever read! It's on my faves now :D
ametomoe chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
"What kinda of woodo-magic had she used on him"

lol i think you meant VOOdoo magic, cause there's no such thing as woodo magic. though that is pretty cute, cause it's lik she was wooing him, and she used woodo magic, lol. *sigh* very cute.

"smallest shorts in history. It was jeans shorts,"

instead of saying 'it' when talking about the jean shorts, it should be 'they'. i think it's plural because americans have two legs. (well, so does everybody else, but in french you say pantalon with no s for a pair of pants (look plural again lol) so it's a joke that the french only have one leg. yeah that's what i do during french class, lol!) and, of course, when you change it to they, you'll have to change was to were (to make it plural i think, but i still go by my one-s rule :) )

LOL! i love you part about troy thinking about nasty things in the cold water! lol let's pray he never tells chad aobut that! (or his grandma for that matter) but spiders and frogs? is he scared of them, or are they just generally nasty? lol kudos!

"It was wrong, but yet… he really liked it."

no corrections here, but i just recently watched HSM1 with my sister, and it reminds me of the line where gabriella says: we were just singing, it wasn't anything! (etc.) but i liked it... a lot. that's such a cute moment in that movie, and i love the lines afterwards cause gabriella's speil about a person inside of her waiting to come out automatically makes me go OMG SHE'S PREGNANT! lol i'm so mature, right? and then my sister prides herself on identifying taylor as a flat character cause she's like: not really, no... lol i love that part. gah.

while i'm thinking about it, ever though of doing a pregnancy fic? you could put your own spin on it, so it would be really interesting to read while being different from lots of other fics. any thoughts? :)

‘Most likely to get success’.

the idea of this sentence is totally correct, but since people don't really 'get success' (idk why i've never though of it before :P) a better way of wording it would be 'most likely to succeed'. that wording is also really popular on school yearbook pages about that stuff. superlatives? stereotypes? urgh brain crash.

haha, quick kudos on the subtle ryan's boyfriend line that made me do a double take. lol!

"If it was just about sex,"

it should be were instead of was, because was is past tense in this case. haha tense, case, wow i'm a geek. my sister and i correct that in people's speech all the time, and if you do it when they're kind of miffed, they get this look on their face that's priceless!

"and Prom Kind and Queen were supposed to be crowned"

stupid computer-that-doesn't-bother-checking-context-unless-it's-totally-normal-and-clippy-just-wants-to-pick-on-you spelling error. king instead of kind.

"since it stood between Sharpay, Gabriella and some cheerleader."

this isn't a biggie-mistake, but it's more correct to put a comma between 'gabriella' and 'and some cheerleader.' my english teacher enforces this by quoting one of his favorites: "I'd like to thank my parents, Mrs. Spencer and Jesus Christ." his parents obviously aren't mrs. spencer and jesus christ, hance the importance of comma use. dun dun dun. lol.

"They brushed pass Chad"

instead of pass you should say past, because pass is present tense and you've already established the past tense in this sentence with 'brushED'.

"so it wouldn’t end before it begun."

it makes more sense to say 'before it began' or 'before it had begun'. began is past tense, and had makes begun, a present tense action, into past tense, so either would be correct, you just can't mix them quite like you did.

yay, i really liked that! omg can you imagine an east high prom? can anyone say sychronized dancing? AH i so want my prom to be like that... *dreams*

i love that little moment people have when they're like: hay, wanna hook up? cause everyone knows why they rush off suddenley like they do, and i'm reading a series where the couple is like that all the time lol. the situations and character thoughts were interesting, cause even though i could smell the irony in the whole: the girl i want to ask will say no, and the guyu i would say yes to hasn't asked me HELLO hinthintnudgenudge, but i was suprised by the way sharpay acted and how awkward troy was, all of those things added nice toughes to the story. i think it helped it seem like more than just a oneshot, which is great! okay, i'm off to read some of your other updates (i'm such a lazy butt) ttyl! :)
hannaby chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Aw, Stessa!

that was TOO adorable!

i haven't read stories in forever.

glad the first one i read back was yours! xD

and may i comment on this?

i loved how you made it so... what's the word. long? no. ... uhm. THE WORD THAT MEANS. you like, made it last. you slowed it down to get to the details.

LOOL, and that was cute.

the temptation it made.

i know i'm weird but it was JUST SO CUTEE.

i loved it.

you are truly gifted.

zashleytroypay fan till death chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
wow stessa that was more than words can say! it as so cute! your great! see ya later love sasha X
troypazash chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
That was so incredibly fantastic! Every minute of it was so great, it was nice to get a look into Troy's feelings too. What a great way to end prom!
EMilY.JAMiES0N chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Oh Stessa, that was an amazing oneshot!

I Loved it so much!

Kaylynn Jamieson**
Breakin' Dishes chapter 1 . 3/1/2008

m gotta love some Troypay.

Man i wanna meet someone who loves me like that. Do they exist?

this was amazing
Robsten4life16 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
omg!that was the best one-shot i have ever read!you are such an amazing writer,you went in to a lot of detail about how troy felt through the story!it was amazing!i love this story!