Reviews for Not Just a Hamster, Not Just a Villain
Pele chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
I couldn't help noticing you named an o c after a Harry potter charecter. Albiet a bad one.
gothic hearts chapter 20 . 8/21/2012
I loved this story. It's a unique, but interesting view on how Hamsterviel turned out the way he did and I loved your character Grey, looking forward to finding out his past and just why he keeps it so secret
Amu Sukeki chapter 20 . 1/3/2009
Still very impressed. Rupert equals win, as do many of your characters. If your mission as a writer is to make your readers think about things and enjoy doing it, than I think it's safe to say mission accomplished, in my case.

Keep going strong!

Amu
kinger810 chapter 20 . 6/23/2008
Great story,Ireally enjoyed it.
kinger810 chapter 19 . 6/23/2008
Damn it! Damn stupid Trog. I'll Kill that b*h Voltrinnia myself for what she did to Sparky!
kinger810 chapter 13 . 6/22/2008
Good chapter!
kinger810 chapter 11 . 6/21/2008
Really good story so far.
Eclectic Me chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I know I'm only on the first chapter, but I just want to say how intrigued I am by it so far! Poor Hamsterviel seems so pitiful there in prison; I never thought I'd feel sorry for him! Then again, with the exception of a nasty temper, and a notion of taking over the universe which was fairly vague until the last movie, I guess he wasn't such a bad guy at that. Then again, maybe it's just this story making me think this way, lol!

Anyway, I love your writing style, especially in the introduction before the letters! I can't wait to read the rest of it! But first, I need some sleep...
123qaz chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
Aloha cousin!

Now this fic officially has as many reviews as your previous one has. YIPPEE!

Your loyal reader in a lousy netcafe

123qaz chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
Aloha!

I didn't want to spoil the main horror but since NSJ already did it I can say something. No one can just go around doing most evil and vile things without getting punished. And there might be a moment when Eclipse realises that everyone is after him and still there is no place to hide. Then he will feel the same thing as all his victims, fear and PAIN. And all readers will cheer.

I agree with NSJ about his idea of a really cool potential scene where Lilo's spirit comes to visit her Ohana. It would really be like something she would do. In your fanon it would even be possible (There are lots of supernatural things already.). And what our heroes need at the moment is the truth and some wise and encouraging words. I also want to see if my predictions are correct (Hehehehehehe!).

And about Rupert being evil. Yes, losing your brother and your girlfriend and seeing your homeplanet being GASSED might just drive you insane. There is something wrong with the UGF. Most authors believe that is the Galactic Council which is often portrayed as an untrustworthy, quarreling, cold and rather harsh goverment. I don't think that Grand Councilwoman is actually evil but after all those years on the top of the galaxy she has forgotten the perspective of an individual and started thinking only about masses and greater good. Her job has slowly made her all too cold and logical and it seems to me that she is terribly arfaid of losing her power (After all she has propably sacrified her whole life to get it.). And would that poison gas even have killed Stitch? I don't really know.

And would you consider using NSJ's idea. It is a very good one.

I am waiting for more.

Sparrow9612 chapter 20 . 5/15/2008
Good chapter. Sad about Angel and Stitch losing their baby; nobody deserves a loss like that. Eclipse's evil deeds are going to come back and bite him in the patookie one day.

I think a really cool potential scene would be Lilo's spirit coming to visit her Ohana. Seems like something she would do.

I always wondered what made Rupert into such a monster, and your back story on that is well done. I never thought of him having a twin brother. I figured the reason he hates the UGF is because they did something that killed his family or a lot of his people. The Grand Councilwoman wanted to gas Earth (wiping out humankind and probably all other life) just to kill Stitch, so maybe they did something like that to Rupert's home planet or a colony. The United Galactic Federation isn't so upright and just after all...

Keep the good chapters coming, and may the Force be with you.

-NSJ-
123qaz chapter 20 . 5/14/2008
Oh my...This is a bad thing, a very bad thing!

Terrible things have indeed happened. Well at least Vee is back to normal or at least as normal as anyone like her can ever be (Maybe she has learned her lesson.). The cure really makes sense. Why haven't anyone thought that before. I also like the way you punished one of the main villains. She really deserves to suffer because of all things she has done. Why the pretty ones are allways insane?

I must agree with you about the reason of writing. True fans write fanfiction because they enjoy it and it makes them happy. Making people happy is truly a form of art. We do not do this because of reviews. We like getting them but it isn't the most important thing. And nowadays it isn't even possible to get lot of reviews. You understand very much.

I don't think that you will go to Hell for thinking up ideas like those. You have pretty twisted imagination and you commit horrible atrocities against both canon and fanon characters. As I said you even made me bite my tongue and curse horribly for 25 minutes. I just think that you are a guy who has lots of ideas and because we all have a dark side some of those ideas are evil. But instead of doing bad things you write about them. I would like to say this: Ngrey651 naga bad...ngrey651 fluffy.

I also thank you about mentioning me in your Author's note. It means lot to me. One of my favorite authors gives me some credit. I will print it and place it next to the autographs of Christopher Lee and J. K. Rowling (I actually have them. Im a lucky boy.). I also like about your idea to pay some tribute to Ribera, StitchFreak626 and Sheeko636 and other L&S fans. By the way I loved that joke of yours in DA. Chocolate milk is indeed a divine drink and I have the same problem with skim milk.

And I like the fact that you focus on Hammy. He truly gets too much of a raw deal. I don't know if you already know it but there is a great surprise for all fans of Hammy (you and me and the three other guys). It is about that coming anime series "Stitc!". Many of the past characters, such as Dr. Jumba Jookiba and Pleakley, will be appearing in the series. There will be at least three villains: Dr. Jacques von Hamsterviel (Wascally wabbit aka evil professor Bunnyface is back.), Experiment 627 and Leroy. Reuben and Angel will also be appearing.

I am also happy to see that my predictions about certain aspects of your story were correct. Now I only need to know if I am right about Grey. I also have some theories about Jenkins. I am still not sure if even you could do something like IT. (I have been following your story, your profile and your DA account and I think that I have found out something...). Well only time and the sequel will answer these questions. I am waiting for it. I am eager to read it...I will read it.

As Emperor Palpatine said: "Everything has happened as I have foreseen."

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (Releases bolts of force lightning.)

Your loyal reader

avatarjk137 chapter 20 . 5/14/2008
I want to say, good work. Your fic was quite a strong one, leaving a good taste in my mouth. Strong action, strong humor, and strong fun factor, not to mention memorable characters and scattered homages all over the Lilo and Stitch fanon. You've had some issues, as I pointed out, with the plot being a little janky and rushed, but for the most part, a great fic! I'll keep an eye out for that sequel, and you keep an eye out for my continued presence in the Lilo and Stitch section.
stitch8000 chapter 20 . 5/14/2008
plz more and soon
Agedwisdom chapter 20 . 5/14/2008
Yep, things look grim, Hi ngrey651 my names god of storms. this is the first review I've bothered to actually submit to you and i've been with this fic since the beginning, sorry about that your an excellent writer possibly rivaling Liloexp626. you really like horror/adventure don't you. well looking forward to the sequal.