Reviews for Mourning, Mornings and Mimosas
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
That was so adorable! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks!
RosePetal7 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Exquisite! :-*
linelm chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
Lovely story!
My Kate chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
just surfing the archives and came upon this wonderful story...I had tears in my eyes at the end...sensitive writing of some very powerful emotions of both characters...thanks for writing this one...
Penguin Chicky chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
Aw another really great story. Once again I've got to say you are such an amazing writer.
mossley chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
Wow, I just loved this. It was so realistic and true to character, everything from Grissom's just going through the motions in the beginning, to his concerns as he went to find Sara, to both of their hesitance when they finally met again. It's really a great story.
CSIgsrFANOH chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
Good Story!
niggi chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
I loved this Story. Thank you very much.
SIXTYTWOCENTS chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
I JUST WANTED TO SAY I LOVED THIS FIC. IT WAS IN TUNE WITH THE WAY THE CHARACTERS R PORTRAYED ON THE SHOW, AND TOTALLY SOUNDS LIKE THEM. I'M IN NEED OF HAPPY ENDINGS RIGHT NOW AND IT HIT THE SPOT.! THX
22114 chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
I just got around to reading this story, and I'm so glad I took the time! I really enjoyed it, and it was great to read a realistic and in-character fic. I love your writing!
WalkerTRngr chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
AMAZING story! I LOVED it!
csifan2694 chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
that was really good. i enjoyed reading it.

viki
sarapals with past50 chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
What a great story. I don't review much, but yours is an exception! Great writing!
JellybeanChiChi chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
That was simply beautiful. So realistic. I loved it. And she explained why she didn't stay at home or why she didn't call him at the office.

That was wonderful. Thanks so much.
Hooleo chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
Excellent! This made me happy. I do so hope it happens as you have written (with perhaps a little easier time for Sara!). I want so much for Sara to return and GSR to continue.