Reviews for A Warm Touch of Magic
StargatePrime chapter 45 . 6/26
That scene with the old Snape and Harry made me cry. However, the scene between Snape, Lily, James and Sirius cracked me up. I was rolling on the floor it was hilarius! Thanks for writing such a great story.
That last scene with old Snape and Harry was just heart-wrenching. I loved this!
FanfictionIsMyFavouriteDrug chapter 45 . 3/25
I adore this story it is a brilliant perspective on both Harry's side as well as Albus's I love how you have concluded it in so many cases I have come across it always annoyed me that Severus became older and had both memories. As while I do understand that perspective it confused me. But I love how you have finished it I love how the reunion was stabilised. So well done!
I loved it, wish it was a little longer, but still loved it, was wondering if there was more possible...or a sequel something like years later, seeing a glimpse further into there life, little sev graduating, his getting his potions mastery, Harry and families support there, what's his relationship with his sister like by then...maybe a little of little Severus settling down, a last moment between him and harry before he passes. Old/professor severus meeting Harry in the afterlife, hearing about everything, and later maybe ron showing. Little snippets of life and the family.
royalcloud12 chapter 45 . 6/24/2016
That Is The Best,Sad,Romantic Story I Have Ever Read! I Mean Really Is Awsome! Love The Way You Wrote It _~ I hope You Other Stories Are Like This Or Even Better Maybe Diferent?:D
Mayan.Goddess chapter 45 . 4/6/2016
There are very few Harry/Ron stories that are good, this was amazing, I wish it had a bit of smut though, I'm not too ticked by it though. Congrats, great story! Xx Maya
Mayan.Goddess chapter 9 . 4/6/2016
This chapter was beautiful! The description of the cottage and the care Harry took with small Severus was amazing. Btw, do you have some links about that cottage in Ireland, it sounds whimsical. Xx Maya
SaiyaCat chapter 45 . 2/22/2016
Hehehe I skipped to the end.
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 2/15/2016
Wow So Cool. THat is one hell ofa Goblin Harry has helping him
LunarMidnight chapter 45 . 12/18/2015
loved it :)
FrostedMidnight chapter 45 . 11/23/2015
Gah, I love this story so much. I can't actually tell you how many times I've re-read it, but it makes me happy every time.
lilashannah67 chapter 45 . 10/26/2015
I know you wrote this long ago ,but I had to say..we'll done ! A very moving story .
loleo chapter 45 . 9/7/2015
Yuppppp, like this story very much... Thank you...
Guest chapter 45 . 7/30/2015
I do believe this last chapter is what made me like this story so much. The rest of the story was rather good, however this last chapter won over my heart.
Breanna3593 chapter 45 . 5/18/2015
I can't believe that this is over. This was such a great story, I'm so sad to see it end. I truly loved this; you are such a fantastic writer. Thank you so much for this.