Reviews for A Warm Touch of Magic
Breanna3593 chapter 45 . 5/18
I can't believe that this is over. This was such a great story, I'm so sad to see it end. I truly loved this; you are such a fantastic writer. Thank you so much for this.
Breanna3593 chapter 37 . 5/18
This is so not right! My heart goes out to Ron during this chapter!
Breanna3593 chapter 12 . 5/17
I feel that Severus' cognitive abilities are far too advanced for a meer three year old. Maybe five or older, but not three.
dracoisforever chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
I am completely loving this story so far!
misuky7 chapter 45 . 10/28/2014
This was brilliant. I adored this story so much. I loved how Ron and Harry were together and how Severus grew up so well. I hope to read much more of your work. :3
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 45 . 8/13/2014
A really wonderful story.
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 44 . 3/13/2014
I started to read this when I first started reading Fan Fiction. I stopped as soon as Ron kissed Harry. Now with hundreds of fan fictions under my belt I am much more tolerant and very much enjoyed this story. Thank you.
MADStar529 chapter 45 . 12/20/2013
Lovely ending! So sweet!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
I love this story! I'm just reviewing to say, Ron's eyes are blue! He gets that from his dad, I think, cos Ginny has brown eyes from her mom. It's not a big deal, but the red hair and the blue eyes are such an attractive combination, don't you think? :D
Naruto's-Lost-Love chapter 45 . 11/16/2013
I have to say, i read this along time ago and i dont think i ever read the ending or if i had, i dont remember. So here's what I have to say! Your two epilogues...were...the...best. I seriously mean that, I just happened to read it while im sick, so you made me cry so much that i had tears and snot running down my face. Literally. ugh embarrassing to say, but I have to, to show how wonderful you are as a writer. Thank you...really thank you. I loved Severus saying good bye to harry and im glad he's happy. Please continue to write stories. If you do of course.

With all well wishes and thank yous from the bottom of my heart,
Ren
jgroovydaisy chapter 45 . 9/29/2013
I know this is an older story but I just read it and really enjoyed it. It was sweet and engaging. Thanks!
YeCatsJ chapter 45 . 9/28/2013
What a wonderful story and loved the double epilogue. I normally don't read much Harry /Ron fics but saw the story mentioned in one of my yahoo groups and was intrigued.
And soooo glad I read it . Awesome. I even shed a few tears over Sev's epilogue.

Great job.
E. Chickarita chapter 45 . 9/6/2013
Terrific story
Really good plot and writing skills

Totally fulfilling

Thanks!
RaynexRenx chapter 44 . 8/21/2013
this was so cute!
turtledonkey27 chapter 45 . 8/3/2013
this was great. I generally avoid H/R stories, but it wasn't really the focus and the toddler Snape thing was so sweet that I kept reading. And I'm glad I did! I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews because it was pretty good.