Reviews for A Warm Touch of Magic
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 44 . 3/13
I started to read this when I first started reading Fan Fiction. I stopped as soon as Ron kissed Harry. Now with hundreds of fan fictions under my belt I am much more tolerant and very much enjoyed this story. Thank you.
MADStar529 chapter 45 . 12/20/2013
Lovely ending! So sweet!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
I love this story! I'm just reviewing to say, Ron's eyes are blue! He gets that from his dad, I think, cos Ginny has brown eyes from her mom. It's not a big deal, but the red hair and the blue eyes are such an attractive combination, don't you think? :D
Naruto's-Lost-Love chapter 45 . 11/16/2013
I have to say, i read this along time ago and i dont think i ever read the ending or if i had, i dont remember. So here's what I have to say! Your two epilogues...were...the...best. I seriously mean that, I just happened to read it while im sick, so you made me cry so much that i had tears and snot running down my face. Literally. ugh embarrassing to say, but I have to, to show how wonderful you are as a writer. Thank you...really thank you. I loved Severus saying good bye to harry and im glad he's happy. Please continue to write stories. If you do of course.

With all well wishes and thank yous from the bottom of my heart,
Ren
jgroovydaisy chapter 45 . 9/29/2013
I know this is an older story but I just read it and really enjoyed it. It was sweet and engaging. Thanks!
YeCatsJ chapter 45 . 9/28/2013
What a wonderful story and loved the double epilogue. I normally don't read much Harry /Ron fics but saw the story mentioned in one of my yahoo groups and was intrigued.
And soooo glad I read it . Awesome. I even shed a few tears over Sev's epilogue.

Great job.
E. Chickarita chapter 45 . 9/6/2013
Terrific story
Really good plot and writing skills

Totally fulfilling

Thanks!
RaynexRenx chapter 44 . 8/21/2013
this was so cute!
turtledonkey27 chapter 45 . 8/3/2013
this was great. I generally avoid H/R stories, but it wasn't really the focus and the toddler Snape thing was so sweet that I kept reading. And I'm glad I did! I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews because it was pretty good.
Dao chapter 45 . 7/22/2013
Liked it ;)
iadorespike chapter 45 . 5/13/2013
Awww...I'm glad you did the second epilogue to let us know that Severus would be all right. :) Bless his heart - who knew he'd been around, poor thing. Anyway...I really loved this story a lot. I thank you for making it available to read and for all the work that went in to writing it.

Thanks so much!
iadorespike chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
Awwww...this is absolutely adorable. I love kid!fic, I love de-aged!fic, and I love every Harry-Severus family fic I've ever read. In other words, this is tailor made for me!

Thanks so much!
Crismebella chapter 45 . 5/12/2013
I truly enjoyed this story. This is the first time I've read a story with a Harry and Ron relationship. It was well written. I like how you ended the story. Good, good job. Thank-you for the enjoyable hours of reading.
Guest chapter 40 . 4/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 22 . 3/13/2013
AWWWWWWwwwww omg this is to fraggin cute man!