Reviews for A Warm Touch of Magic
AerynS chapter 45 . 1/21/2020
Lovely story! Severed deserved a do over.
Jensindenial3516 chapter 45 . 11/19/2019
Thanks!
Nyteflyer35 chapter 45 . 10/21/2019
Wow, such an awesome story. Thanks so much for sharing. You continue to be the 'go to' person when it comes to RonxHarry stories. Where I've never really liked Ron as a character, you've made me fall in love with the idea of those two. Who would have thought? Thanks again!
Ann Onymous chapter 45 . 11/2/2018
This fanfiction warms my heart.
Love2read23 chapter 45 . 7/21/2018
Great fic. Favorite for sure. I love Harry and Ron are wth Sev. I don't understand how Snape's older soul self can move on while he still is his younger self is still growing up. I think that just needlessly complicates the story. But the fic is good. Thanks for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 22 . 7/20/2018
This chapter is adorable. I loved the snoring contest but mostly I love how you describe it "the three of them wide awake and snoring". It was a great parallel. I just love the way you describe in general. Like when they got to house and you mentioned a chair with it's "attending footstool". That one word creates such a picture and I love it. I also love the pirate excursion yesterday and I love how good Ron is with Sev. Thanks for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 7/20/2018
Awww, so cute.
luramos chapter 45 . 7/9/2018
Que fic maravilhosa!
TalaDentro chapter 45 . 6/16/2018
Amazing story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Riya1112 chapter 45 . 3/25/2018
I really loved this story. I loved the relationship between Harry and Sev. This was beautiful. I really loved the interaction between Harry and old Snape. That was really touching. The last bit of interaction between Snape, James, Lily and Sirius was hilarious. I totally cracked up! This was an amazing story. I have read very few Harry/Ron stories and I have to say I really enjoyed your story. Your portrayal of their relationship is simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing this.
Books85 chapter 45 . 3/18/2018
I don’t know about the person who requested this epilogue , but I thoroughly enjoyed it . While I appreciate your habit of condensing your writing to avoid repetition , ( Thank you, E B Whìte!) I sometimes miss points that are not clearly and expressly made.

This is my failing, not yours. I thank you for your body of work, and am glad that you have continued to write. Thank you .
mizz-sunshin3 chapter 45 . 3/13/2018
Toddler Sev and his relationship with his Harry, Ronnie, and Grandfather was too cute!
Sky Art chapter 17 . 1/14/2018
Ron has Blue eyes not brown
silentlyfallen chapter 45 . 10/9/2017
I love ur story soooo sweet
Morgana Darkmore chapter 45 . 6/26/2017
That scene with the old Snape and Harry made me cry. However, the scene between Snape, Lily, James and Sirius cracked me up. I was rolling on the floor it was hilarius! Thanks for writing such a great story.
357 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »