Reviews for A Warm Touch of Magic
Slate Grey chapter 43 . 3/2/2008
Aw, that was a wonderful experience to read through as a complete story. Sev was just cute enough, in my opinion, and Harry and Ron were right up there with him. Beautifully written, as always. _
CaliaDragon chapter 43 . 3/2/2008
This was a wonderful story. I loved seeing Severus as a child and the loving care that he recieved from Harry and those closest to him. Sev was cute but still a 'real child' in his behaviors.

Thanks

Calia
Granger21 chapter 43 . 3/1/2008
Your fic was absolutely awesome. I really don't have anyother words for it. I hope you write something similar soon. I really like the cute!Sev!

Happy Writings
Booklady chapter 43 . 3/1/2008
I really liked this story. Sev was cute without being unbelievable, and you always make Harry and Ron's relationship so warm and loving.
greensleaves chapter 43 . 3/1/2008
I loved your story. Thank you for posting it. I liked your characterizations of Harry, Ron, and Severus. I particularly enjoyed the way you portrayed the relationship between Albus and Harry. I am curious about the goblin prophecy mentioned here. If you ever decide to write a sequel I hope you post it here so that I can read more about Harry and his family.
Summerwing chapter 43 . 3/1/2008
There are certainly Reasons why you are one of my favorite authors in fandom.

This was a really lovely fic to read, all the way through. I've just had what could be termed politely as the week from hell, and frankly this was one of the nicest pick-me-ups I could have gotten; happy and comforting without being sickeningly sweet. And of course with a nice plot besides.

Thank you for providing fandom with one more excellent fic that I will still be reccing years from now. (Honestly, I still threaten my friends with disowning if they say they support Harry/Ron and have never read Sympathetic Magic.)
JoriWinter chapter 43 . 3/1/2008
Even if I had read this without knowing who wrote it, I would immediately think it was you- you have a certain style and a fondness for Harry and Ron living out happy lives with each other and their children.

I like your take on Severus's character, and the Malfoy sibling was rather unexpected. The relationship with the miraculously surviving Dumbledore was fun as well. :P All in all, a very enjoyable, fluffy read.
fancyspinner chapter 43 . 3/1/2008
Aw way cute and not over done. It was sweet and angst free a rare thing these days.
Mucina chapter 43 . 3/1/2008
Wonderful story and a brilliant plot. Loved it (and you haven't overdone Cute!Sev) Thanks for sharing this story!

Take care

Ina :)
Gemhull chapter 43 . 3/1/2008
u r a genius and i bow down to the greatness that is ur fanfictioni always look out for your stories and am so excited when there a new one. well done i loved this. hope more goodies arive from u soon...
MeMe chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Curious... very curious. I don't know what to make of this so far, but I am big fan of your other H/R fics so I am confident that this fic will be just as great. I'm eager to read more!
gjb chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Looks interesting so far, can't wait to read the rest. I don't think that I've ever read a story where Snape is the one that gets turned into a child.
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24