Reviews for Harry and the Tube Tunnel
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
It was known that magic doesn't blend with electricity but apparently High voltage electricity fries magic. XD Nice one. lol
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
How is this a Family genre (I guess it could be if you put Severus Snape down instead of Voldermort as a character), no this is Humor genre story maybe even Parody.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Woot! Love it!
permanentkree chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This is a neat story. But I did not know what a Tube was. I had to call permanentwhiplash and ask.
handschuhmaus chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Funnily enough, electrocution is also how I killed Voldy off (in an unpublished work), although in that case it was because he randomly severed some electrical wires after a rainstorm and he was standing in a puddle into which they fell-not a good idea, at all!
yaysarahj chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
sweet old voldy just got killed by eltricty YAY BOO VOLDY/VOLDEMORT
Silver chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Ha hahahahahh lololololol!

I love it!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
lol! electrikity !
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
short story...just enough to tell the story and make it very enjoyable. Really liked it! Onto another teddylonglong story
Professor Snape's familiar chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I loved it! A very interesting way to get rid of the Dark Lord :)
CrackerjacknPez chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
LOL such an interesting end to voldy!

in the fic, you mentioned some things that would be apparent, if you had known about harry's past, i.e., his summer w/ snape. would that be b/c you were working off of another one of your fics? *curious* i seem to remember that part from somewhere.
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Very cute. I've never seen this kind of dead!Voldie before.

Muggles pwn wizards.

Lady Miata chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
railroad killing voldy? HA, funny!

verry short for you, but wonderfull at the same time
Blueowl chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
XD Brilliant.

Poor Voldemort... -bz...-

Granger21 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
What happened to only updating your "in progress" fics? Ah, well, I can forgive you, as long as you keep coming up with good fics.

It is kinda funny that you wrote one about electricity. I just had a HUGE test in Physics on our Electricity unit. So I can tell you exactly went wrong using math and creating a schematic drawing of the "Circut-that-fried-the evil-one". Sad, I know.

Now, make sure you tell your kids, every night, that they are lucky that they have you for a mother, because some mothers can't write, muchless write Harry Potter requests.

(i wish my mum could write!)

Anyway, good always. Maybe it should just be assumed, I have said it soo much! I think, that my hands just start to automatically type it out when I write a review. Eh.

Happy Writings!