Reviews for In The Dark
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Well that's one way to shut Yuki up, and glad that we learned what Shu was doing.
alan is stupid chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
's nice to see Shuichi taking charge.:3
xAnonx chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
I loved the last line. Actually, I loved the whole fic - you're very good at dissecting characters' feelings. Awesome story!
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
I loved the complexity of this chapter... of the conversation, and their emotions. You captured great depth in both of their characters'.

Shu's realizations about himself, and about the person Eiri "Yuki" Uesugi. He knows much more about what he does not know about Yuki.

I liked the small victory Shu had at the end; that he too had the ability to silence his partner.

In brief; I loved this fic.

Amber Hermione
Gyoro and Ururun chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
Nice story. : D
Gyoro and Ururun chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Neat story. :)
secret25 chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
that was great! I love how you wrote this! not too much datail and not too little...YOu also did a great job in making Shuichi and Yuki be characterized!

I just loved how Yuki seemed so himself...A little bit of a brat, kind of a heartless bastard but still a big softy underneath it all...

At first when Hiro came home with Shuichi I thought they were together like Shuichi was cheating on Yuki but it all went well...

And When there a stories like this, about Shuichi I like reading them mostly because in the anime Shuichi seems too selfless and forgiving like they made it all seem that Shuichi had no problems...don't know if that's how it is in the manga...

Once again beautiful story!

secret25
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
So beautiful... This last chapter was so amazing in fact it made me wish that, there were chapters to In The Dark. But also, I think you captured Shuichi's thoughts and emotions beautifully too. I loved it! And hope to read more Gravitation stories off of you. Later!
noonsam chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Wow! Incredible story, as always! I love your stories that 'fill in the blanks'. Your stories add to the manga and/or anime, but still stay within the boundaries of cannon. You write these guys so well, I can hear them talking as I read.
ha-it's me noonsam again chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Sorry, I didn't get to finish my review, but I hit a button on my keyboard that sent it unfinished and this site will only let you review once. Anyway, to finish my thought, I loved this story, and it makes complete sense that Shu would need more than just one night in Eiri's bed to get over his rape and assault. The manga has us believe he just 'got over it', but real life doesn't work that way. You did a wonderful job getting into Shu's thoughts about himself during that time. You kept them both IC as well, Excellent writing!
SexyRyu28 chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
You are my favorite person today. This was an excellent story. The way Shu felt about sex after the Aizawa incident was so accurate. Amazing, great, and perfect. *hugs*
shiroi-miko chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
This was certainly a wonderful read. I love how you really brought out the deep side of the characters; It's a nice change from the often-seen whacky side of Shuichi and simply cold side of Yuki. I really enjoyed this story and am sad to see it end, but I'll get over it (you have so many other stories for me to feist on, lol). Ja ne!
DarkInuyashaangel101 chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
No, what do you mean "The End"? Please don't end it, it was so good! At least make a sequel?
Xedra chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
I adore this! I am completely in love with this. The mood, with them in the dark, the glorious angst, the whispers, the understanding... just everything! Love Love Love!
none111 chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
Brilliant, as always. absolutely BRILLIANT! You have this amazing ability to show the characters' thoughts, feelings, and actions completely without even touching the OOC boundry. I love reading you're stories! They're amazing :)