Reviews for In The Dark
Sovereign of Silence3 chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
Nice! Very long and sweet.
Paon chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
i am glad to see Yuki showing some emotion towards Shuichi other than being a jerk. This isnt the end of the story is it?
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
Good story. Liked it a lot. I hope to read more from you soon. Later
Sovereign of Silence3 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I finally got to reading this! Eiri better not be mean to Shuichi! *anxiously awaits next update*
SexyRyu28 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Uhm, sounds interesting. I wonder what's going on. Very good start to a story that I know I'm going to love.
Tokio Hotel Cutie chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Ohh..Wonder whats gonna happen next...
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Oh my... now you have me worried too. Well, Eiri does care... even if he doesn't want to admit it. I like the depth of character you're cultivating in this story. I'll be waiting for your next chapter anxiously.

Amber Hermione
supershu-chan chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Hey, you. Sorry I haven't been around for a million years! *blush*

I don't think you need me to tell you, though, how awesome your writing is. As awesome as always I love jealous!Eiri! Especially when he gets all possessive! The way you get into his head is so great. It's like, edgy, but still poetic and pretty, because he's like a romance author. Pretend that made sense, please.

"Eiri had stared for a long moment, not so much unwilling as unable to cross the gulf of shadows lying between them."

That's what I'm talking about. You're amazing. I wish I could write with the elegance that you can so easily!

Eiri the nagging wife - HEE.

So great job, ilu, I'll try to come back and tell you how awesome this is when it's done! Since it's the weekend already, you won't read this till you get home, so I hope you had a wonderful trip!
hunted-snark chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
oh, the torture! T_T i think your version of eiri is pretty good. he's not completely off-the-wall unbelievably cold-hearted, but he's not the reverse either. good job.
Eveliina92 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
-cries- I wanna know what's gonna happen! Please, please update soon! Pretty please!
noonsam chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Wow! I'm honored to have one of your wonderful stories dedicated to me! You made my day-Thank you!

As usual, you write Eiri flawlessly. He is a brat and a petulant one at that, even more so in the manga than the anime. He knows what he should do, and why he should do it, but he won't because he is stubborn and never figures the consequences until they bite him on the butt.

Then you torture us by going off and leaving us hanging! I can't wait to read what happens-don't keep us in suspense too long!
Paon chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
i cant wait for you to continue. I hope that Shuichi was just talking to Hiro about problmes he is having with Yuki.
lilgurlanima chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
this is interesting... what has shuichi been up to? cant wait to read the next chap! update soon!
scorch66 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Wow, you sure know how to time a cliffhanger! Brilliant as always. Can't wait to read more!:)
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Impressive. I'm not to sure where you are going with this but I can't wait to read more.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »