Reviews for The Wind
xxkpxx chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
its really good i love the movie
lauracullen chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
it's beautiful. there is a shocking lack of almost famous fanfictions on here, and ive been playing around with doing one myself but i cant get it to go right. you captured it perfectly.
nevillesdashizz chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I love it. Cool style.
BSparrow chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I think this is so amazingly beautiful. I've read it before and I keep coming back to read it again, so I figured I better send a review! I think its amazing, it captures the spirit of Penny Lane so well. You've got a lot of talent and I wish you would write another one! )
amamsy bruh chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
This was great, really poetic, but most of all, you capture Penny's personality perfectly. (:
scurge chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I loved this, especially the "lover who wasn't a friend and a friend who wasn't a lover."
thissesshoumaru chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Oh, I love this.

Please continue.

I would love to see where it goes from here.
ametomoe chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
i like the idea of penny lane rambling on and on like when she tells william :if you don't fall in love (or whatever it is lol) you never get hurt, if you never get hurt you always have fun, but i kind of with this story had been a little slower. sometimes i think you got kind of caught up in the flow and changed the grammer mid-sentence, so really establishing a flow (though i have no idea how to do that) would really help. for a second i though about recommending using bigger or fancier words, but that's not in the character of penny, cause she's pretty, but she's not everything. this was a neat read - keep writing!
CaramelBoost chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
[The tour is kisses and naked bodies and friends who are lovers and lovers who are friends.]

Aww. I have no idea why, but that line stuck with me :D Even though I don't know what's going on, I really like the emotions the writing invoked and the description. You have talent, babycakes !

I love you !