Reviews for Immortal
CyanideMangoOfMassDestruction chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
That was really sad, but when the parents were calling each other, they all seemed kind of blunt when they were actually telling each other the news.
CyanideMangoOfMassDestruction chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
That was really sad. But again, it was really good.
CyanideMangoOfMassDestruction chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I love your Animorphs stories! That was really good.
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
wow. a very swell /five stars.
kirallie chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
Okay that was rather depressing. It's sad that they didn't even say they were sorry for putting their families through that or anything. Liked how you showed what the real Tom was thinking
Martiny the one and only still chapter 6 . 2/9/2009
Aw man, 25 years? It would be funnier if it was to the day they met Elfangor, and If that was to the day when the Yeerks started the invasion of earth! To the day that Seerow gave the yeerks the technology! THAT WOULD BE FUNNY! Xena, Cappy, Nature, Giggles, Ax, and Tobias? Why did you make Tobias die? WHY! I BEG YOU CHANGE IT! HE COULD BE IMMORTAL LIKE THE OTHERS, ONLY HAWK LIKE...or did the Ellimist never give back his morphing power? -GASP- Please make Tobias live, I BEG YOU!

-Martiny
critic chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
good ending, very good, the story between the chapters in the 29 years was inferred, while it was sad it was nice having the animorphs become their own permanent family, forever young
ARogueFox chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
In addition, that sucks
ARogueFox chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
I liked the build up to the end
ANI chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
it was good,
opendoor45 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
The fact that the animorphs not being able to age is a lie. The animorphs went forward in time to a possible future and saw that rachel had grown. Also it never mentions once the fact that the animorphs cant age.
oOKayleeOo chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
hey, just letting you know that you're keeping the writing quality up to par and that i really enjoyed this new chapter. i like how Jorden overheard Rachel talking about 'going away' and spotting tobias. it is a shame that Rachel and her sibling's relationship was absolutly ruined by the war.

yeah, still enjoying it.
xxtigergirlxx chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
aww :[[ poor jordan! that's so sad that she has to see a therapist... ((I hate those ugly creeps!)) anyways good chapter, i'm so glad you finally updated ((cough cough)) need next chapter ((cough cough))

It was very well written though! good job!

Update!

xxtgxx
AvianAkihana chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
nice. couldn't write that could if my life depended on it.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
That was amazing Q.Q... i loved you did Tom's POV ... in war everybody loses innocent, no one is a surivivor of that