Reviews for Existentialism
Bittersweet Freedom chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I love reading stories in Matt's POV. They're are always so... I don't know. (maybe refreshing is the word?) because he doesn't give a flipping goldfish about anything (except Mello) and always talks like life is some awesome game.
LithiumKiss chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Fuckin' hardcore.

Love it.

I love all the separate little pieces - they make up a brilliant whole.
Bre Henson chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Wow, this story is very impressive!

I love it!

The ending is very sad though. :(
foxxninja-xa chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I liked...

Not sure what else to say though...

It was good.

Thats the first time I'vfe thought about Matt's death without being depressed though.
Skitts chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
God, I love the last line of this xD

It made me smile because the rest seemed rather depressing and then at the end it wasn't even though that was the death scene...

-shrugs-

Anyway, awesome job D
indigo's ocean chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
It was pretty fuckin' hardcore, I'm not gonna lie. And this was a very good series of drabbles and kind of makes me want to learn more about existentialism.

I think my favorite was the one about the absurd. Especially Near's last line. *plans to quote somewhere, maybe to her priest :o*

I love your characterization of Matt. And Mello. Hell, I love everyone. Wonderful work.

~indigo
andmakeitbetter chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
The whole thing was just plain Matt, even at the end when he dies. I like the comment about God that Near made. The title really fits it, too.
Her Sweetness chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
*drools*

You. You're amazing.

. I don't know anyone who can do Matt so well!

*rolls around in your brilliance*

Fav was absurd and commitment.

Goodbye and goodluck!
Mysterious Penname chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Oh, wow. Loved the ending, what can I say? Good use of the words (commitment, etc.) and I liked the structure of this!

"fuckin hardcore" win.

Anywho, yeah. Mikami kind of freaks me out, but...I dunno. He and Light are just like a really evil pairing and it's pretty intense. I mean, you sort of have to be a Light fan to get into this one, I suppose...

Off topic: I got a huge friggin sunburn on my nose b/c I fell asleep outside yeaterday. It's painful and embarrassing. Just wanted to complain. XD
Saulie chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I really liked that last line, & Matt leaving notes about social alienation on Near's bed. That guy needs to get a clue.

And Near's line about God.

There were a lot of good little moments in this.
Sicko Angel chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I love pieces that explore Matt's thought patterns.

This was wonderful. Short and moving.