Reviews for Stanford and Sam
sendintheclowns chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
I was really hoping it was Dean waiting to see Sam and instead it was a werewolf. Nicely done!

Sam's hopes and bitterness were right on target. And your Dean got the mix of protectiveness and "too cool for words" down perfectly. Outstanding.

Sam's stubborness came to the fore with his not wanting Dean to see his injury. Hope he doesn't pay for that later. Oh, wait, what am I saying? I actually do hope he pays for that later.

Great chapter.
callitintheair chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
Hey there,

Thank goodness, Dean came to the rescue and they got to see each other on Christmas Eve, even if it was slightly strained...

I loved the limp Sam protective Dean.

Awesome job!

I can't wait for the next chapter.
Tater-K chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
amazing!
sendintheclowns chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
Do you have any idea how heart breaking this part is?

'It hadn’t been hard pretending to be a little drunk, he’d spent most of his life weaving lies, impersonating other people and perhaps trying to be normal was his biggest pretence yet. As he waited for Jess to fall asleep, he observed her peaceful face and felt guilty. He wondered if she’d love Sam Winchester if she really knew him.'

And I happen to think that Sam would love The Great Gatsby. The whole misplaced book sequences are sad, too. Life on the road isn't for the faint of heart.

Your writing keeps getting better, my friend!
Tater-K chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
loved it! wonder who the figure is!
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
I think Sam hunting alone is terribly sweet. He tried to get away from it, but it's something he must do to feel closer to Dean and John.
OMariquitaO chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
Love it! Thats a great story! I love how you describes Sam and his thoughts. My favorite is where Dean gives Sam his christmas present (maybe because Im a Dean girl ;) ).

Please kepp on writing. As I said, its a great story and a realistic one. How Sam left, how he met Jess... it could have been this way.
Jessica chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
wow sam still in hunting he should tell jessica he loves her wonder what will happen next add more now now and hurry thanks
Brown-Eyed Angel1234 chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
I love it, I like how it is like a story, but, the format is different. Every entertaining,keep it up.
calcium77 chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
I have not really read many stories of when Sam was at school...but I kind of like this one.
friendly chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
good job.. can't wait for more
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Yes! More! Please! (And I totally don't mind if you focus on Sam)
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I so enjoyed this opening chapter. It really left exposed a part of Sam few have explored and offered up an emotional density too for all that surrounds him. So I have to confess this was beautiful story telling for the youngest Winchester, as you wove his baggage as being the son of a hunter with his time at Stanford, his time with Jessica, and yes I am waiting anxiously for more.
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Writer's block, huh? I wish I suffered writer's block like this.

I loved Jess and Sam's first exchange of words. And the whole thing about Jess realizing that Sam isn't comfortable in large crowds - very sweet.

I'm in favor of more. Please.
jess chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Loved it! Nice writing and interesting. You did a very good job of Jessica's pov and keeping Sam in character.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »