Reviews for Bounty
annea101 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
could be longer with a little bit more detail. the solution to the problem came up a bit quicker then in a normal situation. put pretty good overall. no major spelling or grammer mistakes.
Leirian chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I saw a lot of potential in this story, and do hope to see more from you in time. The physical plotline was well constructed, and well presented - I liked how you used the underwater stations to allow the bounty hunters to enter the city.

If I were to make one suggestion at this point, it would be to flesh out the story a little bit more and give the reader the sense of time passing, the building urgency from Rodney's friends, and a reason why the bounty hunters were so aggressive at the start. I've often found that working with a beta reader helps me flesh out my own stories.

Good luck!
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
You wrote a fine story, good plot. A few spelling mistakes but I do that too. Most important of all, a happy ending. Congradulations on your first story. I look forward to more stories from you.
Quirky Words chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I liked your story , but it was a bit short. I'm not used to things wrapping up so quickly, there wasn't time to develop feelings for Rodney's plight. Don't be afraid to fluff up a plot with a little interaction amongst the other characters. As much as I love Rodney centric pieces, the feelings of John, Teyla,Liz, or whomever, kind of act as a catalyst, building the emotion up for a big finish. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.