Reviews for Boy Witchling
ZanyAnimeGirl chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
I like it but it needs a plot, what gonna hapn?
SuperSonicSmash chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
If you were going to retain all the characters from Magical DoReMi from 4kids, u could at least give Majo Heart a fictional name.
Fallen White Archangel chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
Awsome story so far
ramdomroyce chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I like and it's really good for the begining but u should fast forward to the part with the baby test (watch ojamajo doremi sharp)
NekoMimi03 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
I've just read your story and I loved it but there were lots of gramer, spelling, and paragragh problems and I would like to help here is my advice:

A) Every time a different person talks it starts a new paragragh.

B) You shouldn't make really long paragraghs because, with the way fan fiction is made up, large paragraghs make peoples eyes hurt.

C) It helps to keep the whole story in one tense and not to switch from he does to he did.

D) Names of people and places have to be capitalized. ie: Lunaverse, Doremi.

E) Words that sound like they have an e at the end have a y.

I don't want to sound really mean and make you sad as you read this. This is constructive criticism and is not meant as an insult but to help you along and is written a friendly advice, I really liked the idea and think if you use these rules it help you to become a better writer.

Maybe I could be your beta if you don't hate me for sending this review.
October Autumn chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Please update soon!
blueberryfox14 chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
Once again love the story and thank you for your review and putting me in I really appreciate it. Keep up the amazing work
Ao Kudo chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
CONTINUE!THIS IS REALLY A GREAT STORY!
Jeffery Mewtamer chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
As I said in review to the original posting, I think it is an interesting concept. You have shown improvement since the prologue, but it still feels like a very early rough draft or even a preliminary plot summary. I second Intarverbs's suggestion to proofread for correct spelling and grammar.
blueberryfox14 chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
Hey i really like your plot can't wait for chapter 3 can you please check out mine its called dancing witch its not very good but thats okay.
Ao Kudo chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
U HAVE TO CONTINUE!THIS IS GREAT! 't a boy witch a worlock?but than again,WHATS THE DIFFRENCE!CONTINUE!
Moonlight X Luna chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
I love it alot
Moonlight X Luna chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I love it alot
Intarverbs chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
Sad to say, but this is not good. It is full of grammatical errors and hasn't been broken into proper paragraphs. This is one story that definately needs some work.