Reviews for Can't Touch This
Omgoth chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
You should edit this and make it grammatically correct. Or at the very least, capitalize your "i"'s. It's annoying to look at, and it's not that difficult to fix.
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 25 . 11/18/2009
kool story and mow i shall read ur sequel
Mrs.Shapiro chapter 20 . 3/26/2009
Awesome
StreetLightsFade chapter 14 . 3/16/2009
Ok, so I'm in love with the chapter title! It's like the most amazing chapter title ever! Even if it was based on a song.. But seriously I'm obsessed with this chapter title.. Just thought you should know.. Any who great story!

- Gabriella .x23
KelseyJane chapter 25 . 2/12/2009
Great story! To be honest, there were a couple spelling mistakes like "Dieing" But nothing that can't be over looked. I really liked it. It was interesting that she couldn't talk to people for the longest time. And now engaged at 17. Wow. Good job hun.
onyxrush707 chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
This is a becoming a common plot, but this is very different in its own way... Love this!
Mercedes Johnson chapter 25 . 2/9/2009
what is the name to the sequel if you have started it i love your story and i would like to know what is next
Fanpire102 chapter 5 . 2/7/2009
you wrote that it was a permanent solution to a temporary problem i almost laughed cuz we're reading romeo and juliet in english so we had to answer these questions so we could discuss them after and one of the?'s was would you kill yourself for a girl/boyfriend and my teacher told us what her mother always said that it was a permanent solution to a temporary problem lol wow that;s a lot wwell bye lol

~Fanpire Em
Keira Sawyer chapter 25 . 2/7/2009
good
Tia Bella chapter 26 . 2/7/2009
I really enjoyed the story. It's one of the best written ones that I've read. I was slightly dissapointed by the ending, you could've done so much with James and Victoria, like have them completely kidnap Bella, or at least attempt to, and a big fight between James and Edward (Edward would win of course). Then the illness bit is good, but I felt like I'd missed a chapter and had to re read the last one to understand it. I'm going with the assumption that he canged her then they return to her house ages later?

You could possibly do a sequil with this (unless you have and I just haven't found it), maybe in that you could bring Victoria and James back, possibly with a bigger coven and have an allout war between them? Sorry I'm rambling, basically good story.
XxiceflamexX chapter 26 . 2/7/2009
Aw,that was a sweet ending
caww chapter 26 . 2/6/2009
No wonder Alice was telling them to leave now..poor 'ol house. How strange to have everything still there the way she remembered just old, moldy, and falling down...how come no one wanted to fix it up? I know that's off subject.

good ending new start.

caww
Sammy73 chapter 26 . 2/6/2009
Wow! That was awesome. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Mnlozano93 chapter 26 . 2/6/2009
aw i loved it so much! lol
Keira Sawyer chapter 26 . 2/6/2009
wtf? this story started off very promising but you fizzled out with this last chapter! you jumped too far ahead, you need at least a filler chapter or a flashback to explain. you can't assume the reader can pick up on this huge leap of events. i had to reread the last couple of chapters to remind myself what was going on. heck, i didn't even comprehend the ending until your a/n! kinda disappointed... :(