Reviews for What The Gods Cannot Foresee
Themulchmeister chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Didn't expect Haruhi to turn up in this one but her reaction was typical Haruhi and the result hilarious as always.

Now I'm gonna have to check out The Melancholy of Shinigami Ryuk
Brendan Rizzo chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
So this is the prequel to The Melancholy of Shinigami Ryuk, huh? I must admit, it makes more sense now, having read both. Perhaps this should be moved to the crossover section with its successor?
SamJaz chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Oh man. I read the Haruhi version before this, but I STILL didn't see this coming. I really, really should have.
Isekaijin chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Oh, so it started here.

Nice.
VorpalChestertonian chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Hah... man, I should have read this first. Ryuk's reaction to discovering Haruhi's use of the Death Note was priceless. Nice lead-in to TMoSR - as I said in my recent review for that fic, I'm really looking forward to what comes next. On that note, it might be nice to do an occasional one-shot like this, giving Ryuk's perspective on what's going on. There's bound to be something juicy in his perspective on the plants-take-over-the-school incident...
Tylec Asroc chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
As a follow-up to the review I left with "The Melancholy of Shinigami Ryuk", I wanted to mention how neat it is to see you dig deep with Ryuk's motivations. Within the Death Note series, he explains himself as an ordinary Joe looking for a good laugh - amusement as his overarching motivation. How fascinating to see that, for all of his declarations that he is "nothing like a human", perhaps his motivations run closer to ours than he'd ever admit - he wants to be recognized, and to make a difference in his dull, jaded world.
5thKira chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
LOL!

OMG!

XD

I knew Kyon, but there were so many possible Kyons I never considered Haruhi.

xD
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Of course... she's gonna find out the truth sooner or later... she hasn't written her own name since she'd have dropped dead by now. But she wrote Kryon's name in it.

Then again she didn't write his sir name... the point is she's gonna accidentally kill someone with it sooner OR later.
wildrook chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Last I checked, Kyon is a nickname, and since Haruhi might've wrote it down four times, the Death Note is useless on him. As for the others...they're not as lucky.
flame brick chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
is this the Prologue to The Melancholy of Shinigami Ryuk It's a good thing Kyon isn't kyon's real name I thought for minute in The Melancholy of Shinigami Ryuk that Haruhi had already used the death note to kill someone but now I realize she was just bored. heh I can't help but imagening misa misa's reaction to finding out kira is a girl you shold have Haruhi kill Misa's parent's killer even if it's only accidental for that reason alone.
Biggz chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Write a longer fic, this is GOLD!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Uh, Haruhi wrote 'Kyon' several times...looks the the first death will be...
KeyToTwilight chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
i really like this so far! you gotta update!
Fantabulous chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
HARUHI! I love her!

I've never seen a MOHS/Death note crossover before! This is amazing! Silly Haruhi, if only she's listen to the rules... Lol, Kyon's not dead, is he? It would have been funny and kinda sad if she had somewhere written also his last name and killed him by accident. xD

Awesome idea, and I loved Haruhi's reaction to Ryuk.