Reviews for I Promise
Glimare chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Very nicely done! Is there more to this story? I was waiting for Lloyd to catch up to his dad and Kratos snapping at him for disobeying his orders. He didn't even finish the letter! Anywho, loved it!
ElizabethBathog chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
This is awesome! I like the idea! Thank you for writing it! :D
Colette Hyuga chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
This is so touching
brica chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
This was a nice story, though I loathe the mistakes that riddle it so.

... I do wish there was more to it, though...
BrafZacklin chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
I really enjoyed this story! Maybe you could build on it? Pleasseee :)
Link Fangirl01 chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
YES, YES I ENJOYED IT! -rolls around, shrieking with glee- This is one of the best fics concerning Lloyd and Kratos that I've ever read.

Seriously, I LOVED it. It is made of such epic win, that I'm adding it to my favorites.

I always felt bad for Dirk. The son he raised for 14 years found his real dad. I mean, that's got to hurt. Stepping down to "uncle" status would hurt less, and it still allows him to be in the boy's family. So good job on that!
chrysanths chapter 7 . 3/17/2011
I loved this story but wished it was LONGER! I love angel!Lloyd to death and his grand speech to the people and Mayor of Iselia was amazing! Very dramatic.

Lloyd was strangely mature. 3
greyangelicdemon chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
I love this story! Write more please. I need a sequal, this was practicaly a cliff hanger! T.T PLease write more I beg you!

(but I won't force you to if you really are done ()

As a side note this is a very impressive first story and a great re-telling in general.

Again,... Please write a sequal! I will cry if this is really the end of it all! You are a great author and this is an awsome idea. Please don't end it here!

Even if you don't continue this story (T.T) at least write more stories in general. You are an awsome author so far. I'm looking forward to what you right next. D Good Luck.
moshi95 AKA sherley C chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
very interesting fic! loved it when Lloyd gave the speech cause it was all bluff :)

very well written i loved it
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 7 . 5/10/2010
hoping for a sequal
Taeniaea chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
cool story
Kiomori chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
Hmm...I don't think I reviewed this! Anyway, I loved it, and I loved Lloyd at the ending. It's good that Genis and Lloyd still stuck together. It would be awesome if you made a sequel to this!
knightblazer85 chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
are you going to write a sequel?
Kichi Hisaki chapter 7 . 8/20/2009
So...many...promises...

That speech that Lloyd made was funny, when you realize that he was totally bluffing just about everything he said. Hehe, the mayor's an idiot.

Update soon!
Kokurai-chan chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
aw...how sweet. I hope you make a sequel to this! :)