Reviews for Back to Normal
Guiltypleasures exposed chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
I love this but omg alec has to remember and max cant leave! O

cant wait for the next chapter!
quirkys chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
interesting premise and good use of suspense in the first few chapters. i look forward to finding out what happens next!
acb chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
This story is so interesting. I can't believe you've stopped writing it. I hope you will continue.
nexus432 chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
Please write more soon.
throwerpro chapter 5 . 4/19/2010
this is amazing i cant wait to read more
452max chapter 5 . 4/19/2010
I really liked the update! I hope that you wll update again soon, because I cant wait to findout what is going to happen next.
Hall chapter 5 . 4/19/2010
Did you get this idea from 50 first dates or something? Is there a cure for him? Update.
januarysunshine13 chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
That was so sweet..After a long time got a fic with such fine romance between Max-Alec. Hope u make frequent updates from now on! Take care...
BLISSFULLY-JADED73 chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
i have to say that i'm totally intrigued, I can't wait to see where you will take this. And what was up with that little girl?
darkaznangel452 chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
alright...i was saddened it wasn't an update, but i'll take it. update soon :)

ariana
452max chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
the story is alright i just dont get it why does alec not remember things and what happened to him that he cant remember her and everthing else
Mahine chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
The Plot thickens!

Try not to keep me in suspense too long, I might just burst with all the exitement! Can't wait for the next chapter.
jadedcutie494 chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
This is a good story, although I'll admit I'm a little confused, but I'm sure we'll get answers soon enough. Keep up the good work
darkaznangel452 chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
oh! fast updater! i love it! lol keep it coming! by the way, i like the whole switching POV's because it helps give you an insight to things the other character doesn't know. update soon :)

ariana