Reviews for effingereimagus
GinnyLover14 chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Its been 4 years now. Have you given up on this?
Joe Lawyer chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This is a really interesting story. The premise of this copying ability of Harry’s magic really has a lot of potential. The wide eyed innocent and ignorant Harry was a little hard to take at times, but I imagine that would have diminished had the story continued into the next few years.

It’s sad to see a story with this kind of potential abandoned, but it’s a common theme in fanfiction. Thanks for the read.
othgirl2010 chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Hey updat soon
Akasha Drake chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
Love the story.

Needs more to it, though.

You haven't even gotten very far into the first year.

I do like how you made Dora a firstie with Harry instead of old enough to be an auror by fifth year, though.
Gates2Hell chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
It's been 22 months by now. I like the concept of Harry being a kind of copycat that can do the maximum possible of any new magical ability that he is exposed to. But isn't time to start posting the "new and improved" version of the story?
els2010 chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
Cool that's great

I love it

if u still want some pranking ideas u could turn all of the slimy sankes into lions and all of the teachers into maudaras that would be cool

love this story

plz write more

els2010 out
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
I have enjoyed this story so far. I can see that Harry has really been given some interesting abilities: plant speech, shape shifting, shadow meld, and probably others not mentioned yet. While I can see that things may not fit in the way you want exactly, the story over all is enjoyable. Of course, if you have powered up Harry like this, I hate to see what you did for the enemies.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
I wonder if Harry was detecting the animagus power of the "rat".
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Good start. Interesting take on this Harry...at least he has not been broken of spirit already.
chocolateorange123 chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
Please, please, please update!

Chocolateorange123

X
mumu15 chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
awesome story... plz write more soon. D
Ironc chapter 6 . 12/22/2009

Wow was für 4 mega Kapitel. Das waren Kapitel aller erste Sahne.

dein ausgeflippter Iron

Ironc chapter 5 . 12/22/2009

Wow das Genie Potter schlägt zu

dein total-begeisterter Iron

Ironc chapter 4 . 12/22/2009

Wow doch nicht auf kosten Harrys?

Das Schatten-Dasein ist doch gut

dein Iron

Ironc chapter 3 . 12/22/2009

Schade das es ein Streich auf kosten von Harry sein musste.

dein Iron