Reviews for Seventh Year Potions with Fred and George
tigerlily124 chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Very nicely done! Thank you!
Jeeun chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
I really wish you would use some much needed punctuations to differenciate what's being said to clarify the flow of the story, but well, this is one of the formats of writing so I won't complain too much. Though it would be appreciated if you wouldn't use too much enter key so the sentences would be connected. Anyway, I just love your story to bits. I've read almost all your stories, though this is my first review I think. I'm not so sure as if you'll be continuing this story or not since you haven't been updating for over a decade or so, but I really wish you would continue. That's my wishful thinking. Anyway, love the interaction between the characters, love the tenderness between the characters. Not too OoC-rish and just right in the OoC-rishness. It's just so plausible to think that Severus would fall apart but not due to his survival instinct and stubborness, the teasing, the friendship, though I really would like to throttle the rest of the mentioned-only characters that are oh so happy that Severus is hurt! But well, he just was too good at his spying. I am just dying to know how the detention would be. But guess I can't hold my breath or I'll die of suffocation. I'll just calmly await for your return. :D Thank you for sharing your story. Lovely, emtional, angsty, touching, and all the right sensations.
Rhyselle chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
Dear Raven Dancer, I don't know if you still get review alerts on your stories anymore, as it's been so long since you've posted a new chapter or story, but I just had to let you know that I still love to come back to your fics and read and re-read them over and over.

I especially like this story, and the other ones where Severus deals with the Weasley twins. You have them deal with scenarios that I can see really happening in the Potterverse, and I really enjoy reading about a Snape who isn't a cardboard cutout nasty guy who hates everyone.

Your Dr. James and Dr. Jeffrey are two of the best OCs I've read in Potterfic, and I'm always glad to see them appear in your hurt/comfort tales.

I do hope that one day you will take up the stories again, whether they be new tales, or a continuation of Summer Lessons, or of any of your story threads. You're an excellent story teller, and even 8 years after I first read your work, I'm proud to call myself a fan of Raven Dancer.

As always, WELL DONE!
snarky Beth chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
This story was so emotional and sad while poor Severus was suffering! Glad he's better. The ending of this chapter was quite funny. PLEASE update this story! I LOVE your stories that I've read.
Kerubim chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
UPDATE! I hope you update soon, happy writing.

XD
lil-baby-tash chapter 5 . 1/5/2007
this is great! i love this story... aw albus soon to be canary albus!
barb burke chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
Dear Raven Dancer, I've read and enjoyed your stories many times. I especially like "Summer Lessons" , this one ,and "a Promise to be Better"Even though they are a little too sweet at times, they are still very nicely done. You have given many fans a great gift and we are extremely grateful. Much love, barb
The Swordsman chapter 5 . 11/21/2005
I love it! Plain and simple!

The Swordsman
zafaran chapter 5 . 7/16/2005
Oh, a very nice touch of "leave them with a laugh". I do love your stories. I hope there isn't anything wrong with your life or health because I noticed that your posting fell off sharply after early 2001, and there's nothing after April of 2004.

If you need someone as a sounding board for upcoming stories who's familiar with muggle medicine and can comfortably handle a technology heavy discussion before you write for your audience, you can contact me at zafaran at fastmail. fm

or if you've got a writer's block, I can personally recommend THE ARTIST'S WAY by Julia Cameron. When I'm consistent about doing the Morning Pages and Affirmations there is a massive difference in my creative output both in quantity and quality (as well as general contentment in life-it helped work through the last of the grieving process after Mother's death when I first started working with Morning Pages, and there is a noticeable difference in how I handle life in general when I'm consistent about them).

Keep up the very good work. Zafaran

zafaran at fastmail. fm
salzgurke chapter 5 . 12/4/2004
Oh yes... I definitely love your fics, even if everybody is acting way out of character *lol*... It's so cool to see Severus calm and fair and DD stern and angry :-D... I love it how you describe *everything*, even going to the loo and what the people are having for dinner. And this one is once again the right mixture between hurt (poor Sevvie!), comfort (Albus Barnes x 2 rule!) and fun (yeah, canary creams! LOL). Great fic, thank you! :-)
b7-kerravon chapter 5 . 4/30/2004
OK, I officially love ALL your HP fic! It's nice to see someone own up to the fact that EVERYONE has to urinate, and that'accidents' happen even to the most prudish. And the Chux pads! Too real! And I know some nurses who wouldn't mind having the occasional levitation spell available; beats a Hoyer lift...
Logospilgrim chapter 5 . 1/13/2004
Also found this one on another site. I absolutely loved this story! One of my favorites, I'll be reading it many more times in the future. I loved it when Severus told the twins, "You have caused me intense pain and suffering" -something so compelling about him displaying his humanity, as it were. Terrific!
Wynjara chapter 5 . 12/4/2003
Yet another fabulous story, and I loved the last line :)
Moonlight Evil chapter 5 . 10/3/2003
extremely cute and intersting!
Lifes a beach chapter 1 . 8/28/2003