Reviews for My Job
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Gah! This is so good. And it hurts! But I love it. xo
PardoxPixie chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Why is it half the authors I come to with a tag to "Mystery Spot" keeps making the same mistake? Dean was dead for six months. After he died on Wednesday there was Sam driving the car with the words "SIX MONTHS LATER" written below. Just cause Bobby says on the phone that the 2 have not talked in 3 months doesnt mean three is your number. But you are not alone in this error.
It was otherwise a good story or I would not bother to complain.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Oh my god this is so sad but so true!
Steelhorse67 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I think this captures the post mystery spot angst perfectly.
xcloudx chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
HOLY CRAP THIS IS AWESOME!
Kitrukia chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Wow... That was a very powerful story. You have a beautiful talent for writing! Please, keep it up. It would be a waste to deprive the world of such beauty.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Woah
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Sam definitely needs some help (and yet has a very good point about the detrimental self-sacrificing attitude that these Winchesters all seem to possess). I enjoyed reading this!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
OH MI GOD. OH MI GOD.

i love the use of the phrase 'my job'

and your graphic detailing is amazing.

_

i love this so much! it's amazingly well done and poignt. *applaud*

I'm gonna go write TAP for you now, and actually update.

WRITE ON!
crazytook chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Awesome job. I love Mystery Spot fics. I think that you had a great take on both Sam and Dean's perspective, and I really liked how you got inside Sam's head while he was trying to stitch his own wound. I also like how you presented Sam's conflict of not really being able to let himself live in the past, present, or future. Great job!

Kudos!

crazytook
sentarla chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
wow, you seriously are a great writer. I thought after one good one, i might check out your other stories as wow. i loved the line

My time for being your brother is running out,

that was so cool. thanks heaps, off to read more, or maybe save for later so i can go to bed. thanks!
suz mc chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
And Kate is not just funny! She can make me cry. Also, she can give me the sexy vision of Sam stitching himself up again. Damn...I'm so sick.
ToxicLullaby chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Wow! This was an absolutely terrific read! The emotions poured through the words. Fantastic job. I'm adding it to my favorites and to my C2 Hells Bells.
Tomorrows Dust chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I really love this fic, especially because there's not a big sappy and fluffy ending, and yet it isn't depressing either, great job! I really liked the confession part, where Sam finally owns up, really squeezed my heart in all the right places!

Huggels, Tomorrows Dust
spnMom chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Whew! That was rough... but I loved it. Mystery Spot absolutely killed me and it is my all time favorite episode... Although the Season #3 finale might give it a run for its money. I need to see it a few more times before I decide. Mystery Spot had a little humor to soften the impact of Dean dying over and over, plus the nice shot of Sam taking off his jacket and fixing his own bullet wound :-) But, gotta love the Bon Jovi brotherly moment in the impala and the "take care of my wheels" moment from the finale. This story was a great addition to my beloved Mystery Spot, thanks.