Reviews for A Crown of Flowers
BBBBGarden Golden chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I'm trying to imagine how Draco is going to explain himself;;
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Lol, I think that egg was kinda real :P
Thea chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
*Sigh* This is very nicely written:) maybe do another? It is sooooo sweet!: D
frankly chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
are you some sort of retard?
GhostProfile chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This was adorable! I never would have thought to pair Draco with Luna until now... Awesome pairing! I really liked this story; thanks for widening my view.

Cheers.

-Red [1]-[8]
msknowitall chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
aww I wish there was a squel I want to read more

Good job with easter

most people do christmas its nice to find a non christmas one!
PinkPantiesPrincess chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I love your whimsical Luna.

This is how I always imagine her.

I can't help but wonder about the reaction to Draco's flower crown once they make it back to the castle...Lol.

Much Lurve
Cookie666 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Real cute, warms your heart!
Aiedail01 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Aww, sweet. Really good. I love the way Luna brought out the nice person in Draco... I love LunaxDraco stuff. ]
songbird of the theater chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Cuteness practically oozes from this. Bravo! Adding to faves.
fauves chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
It is rare for me to read a Luna/Draco but sometimes different is good. And I liked Draco's personality, and how you fitted the scene really well with flower crowns. But I, as a reader, couldn't really imagine Luna really alive. What I mean is I couldn't see her coming to life. She seemed pretty...it's hard to describe. But I felt she was just ordinary and not really with her personality, if you understand. I'm not trying to flame or anything, I think it's a good oneshot but you might want to read a few Luna oneshots where the author really does capture her personality strongly.

A good Luna is a Luna who isn't a ditzy blonde, which I've read in a few fanfictions. In those stories Luna is just like Pansy Parkinson or she's a classic slut, which she is definitely not. Also to write a good Luna is not really by her actions. Her actions do describe her personality but the most important key to making her character more alive is by the words in a her speech. It is really hard to use the perfect words for Luna, I've experienced that from writing two Luna/Neville. That might not be much but I have definitely pondered about the hardest character to write in HP i.e. Luna. Her actions do count, and in Luna stories, try not to always write words desribing her obvious personality e.g. "Dreamily" Yes she may be dreamy but we already know that.

I'm not saying you've got her character wrong, you're nearly there. And I'm not saying you made her a classic slut either. But it's just things to avoid when writing a Luna fic.

I hope this review will help you in your later stories.

Pinky_x
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Aw, how cute!

I love Luna. And love it when Luna messes with Draco's smirking head.
xxBatellaxthexonexandxonlyxx chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
that was majorly cute!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I can't say I've ever actually read this pairing before, but you make it work. Luna's personality is really well written, as is Draco's (and that's saying a lot, because I really don't like Draco), the end is sincere but not soppy and it works. It really does.
SAPPHIRELIBRA1995 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
THE STORY IS VERY NICE AND I LOVE THIS PAIRING. :) COULD YOU POSSIBLY MAKE MORE PLEASE?