Reviews for Morning After
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 1 . 7/25
I love the plot
It's a great story
Astrallum chapter 1 . 6/6
Measly? That was an excellent story. I love your writing and you did a great job with keeping all the Titans in character.
Xane M.Martin chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Your an amazing writer! Don't listen to what Nightmaree said just understand she's awesome and she's an idiot.
West.Artemis chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Loved it... Wow. Loved it.
some-silly-username chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Awww this was really nice, great job!
Brint3453 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
i was hoppeing that their mind would be alterd or something but having them see bestboy still alive was amazing and i gess i can go on about time travel and other dimensens and the theri behind it but this is fanfiction and you can make time tavling any way you want it.
BornBlindtoBeauty chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
i liked you story alot! xD it was cute. :) happy ending. thats a good thing! :D
Nightmaree chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I actually have a couple of problems with this story. Actually, I must confess that would be a bit of an understatement. I absolutely hate this story. How is it that you managed to throw each individual character out of their normal routines? That is quite impressive. I'm absolutely astounded with your lack of basic knowledge on this series. You even misinterpreted Cyborg, which is one of the easiest characters to display. Kudos to you for being one of the worst writers of your generation. Have you even seen the series? Through your writing, it is quite clear that you haven't. It hurt my eyes just reading it. I usually post something good at this point, but I have nothing further to say. I have one other complaint, though.

Sixty Seven Forty Three

Can you tell me what that equals? I can tell you what it doesn't equal, and that would be One Hundred. It equals One Hundred and Ten. Obviously, you don't have the basic math skills to know that. So now, you can't write and you can't add. Congratulations.

If you have any problems with this review feel free to contact me.
FlameToungue chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
bbfan77 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
wow... this was a truly amazing story :D

I loved it! The way you brought BB and Raven together was very original and interesting :D

didn't catch any big grammar mistakes... so.. great job ;)

Sincerly - Dora
Wingz chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Aww~! This is such a cute story. Its been a while since I've read a Teen Titans story, and I'm happy I read this one. I love the date scene, Beast boy is just so cute!

Great story!

Amethyst DragonRider chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I loved it! It was cute n_n
All The Good Names Taken chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
That was very well written. And a very interesting .
ElphieYo chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Aww, that was cute. I'm glad they got BB back. Very sweet. Made me cry a little. But Very good story. :)