Reviews for Missing You
xxcrimsonorchidxx chapter 8 . 6/9/2008
I loved your story. It was very well written and the plot was excellent. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. Thanks for taking the time to write.
Arsinoe.romana chapter 8 . 6/8/2008
Aww aw aw my dear!

What a beautiful (and happy) ending for such a beautiful story!

Thanks, really!

And I'm sorry I didn't reviewed every chapter I read, I kinda read them on my phone (yeah, I'm crazy) and then I just forget... But I'm still IN LOVE with your stories! :D

So, thanks again

Arsy
GoTutorGirl chapter 8 . 6/8/2008
Aw, this was so beautiful. I'm in love with it. You have made an AMAZING story here, hun. You are a fantastic writer. You managed to write me a fic of just why I love Lucas and Peyton so much. You showed us that even if Lucas broke Peyton's heart, she couldn't turn away from him. :) Beautiful story.
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 8 . 6/8/2008
awe, sweet ending., nice job
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
loved it, the speeches were so heartfelt. amazing story
Stunna21 chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
wow that was a great chapter and loved how they got the nuts to express how they felt and please keep writing that was great.
jamyj30 chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
great ending to a great story, cant wait for more from you
bek chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
aww sad that it ended :) but absoloutly great story...loved reading it :)
notashamedtobe chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
Aw that was sweet and not in a corny way. Fabulous job...
heysonya chapter 7 . 5/31/2008
This is so good, please don't make this the end! I want more!

About the finale for the show this season, all I can say is, I HATE FINALES!

I just want to know who Luke called, is that too much to ask? I think not!

Anyways, great story, seriosuly, please write one more chapter or something to finish it off so we can find out what happens between Luke and Peyton!

]

xoxo-Sonya
heysonya chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
Ah! Evil evil person! I wanna know whats wrong! Haha, but really, good, no great story, loving it so far ]
tmt4life chapter 7 . 5/26/2008
Loved it, hope they work things out
GoTutorGirl chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
I loved it, as always. xD I like that Lucas got his head out of his ass and realized how he really felt. LMAO. Can't wait for the final chapter )
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
oh wow, update soon can't wait to see the talk between leyton.

about finale, i feel we missed something in the leyton scene, i am thinking there is going to be a flashback to the scene, i feel it ended weird. you agree?
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
nice ud. i hope things work out soon. at least lucas admitted his i thought it was funny how haley knew where a highway in the middle of no where was lol

on the finale, loved the lp scene, HATED the cliff hanger!