Reviews for Missing You
xxcrimsonorchidxx chapter 8 . 6/9/2008
I loved your story. It was very well written and the plot was excellent. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. Thanks for taking the time to write.
isy-j chapter 8 . 6/8/2008
Aww aw aw my dear!

What a beautiful (and happy) ending for such a beautiful story!

Thanks, really!

And I'm sorry I didn't reviewed every chapter I read, I kinda read them on my phone (yeah, I'm crazy) and then I just forget... But I'm still IN LOVE with your stories! :D

So, thanks again

Arsy
GoTutorGirl chapter 8 . 6/8/2008
Aw, this was so beautiful. I'm in love with it. You have made an AMAZING story here, hun. You are a fantastic writer. You managed to write me a fic of just why I love Lucas and Peyton so much. You showed us that even if Lucas broke Peyton's heart, she couldn't turn away from him. :) Beautiful story.
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 8 . 6/8/2008
awe, sweet ending., nice job
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
loved it, the speeches were so heartfelt. amazing story
Stunna21 chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
wow that was a great chapter and loved how they got the nuts to express how they felt and please keep writing that was great.
jamyj30 chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
great ending to a great story, cant wait for more from you
bek chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
aww sad that it ended :) but absoloutly great story...loved reading it :)
notashamedtobe chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
Aw that was sweet and not in a corny way. Fabulous job...
heysonya chapter 7 . 5/31/2008
This is so good, please don't make this the end! I want more!

About the finale for the show this season, all I can say is, I HATE FINALES!

I just want to know who Luke called, is that too much to ask? I think not!

Anyways, great story, seriosuly, please write one more chapter or something to finish it off so we can find out what happens between Luke and Peyton!

]

xoxo-Sonya
heysonya chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
Ah! Evil evil person! I wanna know whats wrong! Haha, but really, good, no great story, loving it so far ]
tmt4life chapter 7 . 5/26/2008
Loved it, hope they work things out
GoTutorGirl chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
I loved it, as always. xD I like that Lucas got his head out of his ass and realized how he really felt. LMAO. Can't wait for the final chapter )
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
oh wow, update soon can't wait to see the talk between leyton.

about finale, i feel we missed something in the leyton scene, i am thinking there is going to be a flashback to the scene, i feel it ended weird. you agree?
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
nice ud. i hope things work out soon. at least lucas admitted his i thought it was funny how haley knew where a highway in the middle of no where was lol

on the finale, loved the lp scene, HATED the cliff hanger!