Reviews for Love Song
HARRILIL chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
awww this story is sooo sweet and i its an Embry imprint story which i find better as he hasnt got a set imprint so you can make the character yours and you've done a very good job!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 12 . 11/12/2009
I like your story! Update soon!
WaltzingInTheRain chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
great story
65ashben chapter 12 . 7/24/2009
Wow. I read all 12 chapters. This story is awesome. Please don't stop writing. I can't wait for more!
FutureMrsBCullen chapter 12 . 5/25/2009
please update soon
Maximum122 chapter 8 . 5/15/2009
hello my long lost friend sammie! well its a friday night and im really bored, so i was on fanfiction and thought i'd review. so here it is. i love this! and i think melody is such a pretty name. haha. and of course, keep writing, u are talented for sure.

see you in school!

lionandthelamblove7 chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
Ashleighbabe chapter 12 . 4/13/2009
please carry on quickly, i love this story!
rara1023 chapter 12 . 3/7/2009

dude... wat is up with havent updated in like months. You should do it soon! (:
dancinggirl42609 chapter 12 . 2/17/2009
oh i love this story a lot!

please update!

i love it so much!
Lady Pocketmouse chapter 12 . 1/13/2009
I love your story!
MintCcIceCream chapter 12 . 12/18/2008
Aw! This is such a sweet story! Ok I love Melody and Penelope! They are so amazing together and I think you should write about them a little more because there isn't much in the story with them. Embry and her are so cute! They make a really good couple! Oh and I loved the Breaking Dawn reference! Unlike many people, I loved it! It wasn't what I expected but oh well! Anyways love the story! Good luck writing and with life and whatever! UPDATE SON!

13 days til New years Eve

7 days til Christmas

3 days til Chanukkah!

Woot woot so excited!
Kait-tastic chapter 12 . 12/17/2008
i love this story. i havent really read many embry imrpingting stories
Fanpire123 chapter 12 . 10/20/2008
THIS IS AWESOME! I want more! update soon!
I Am Switzerland101 chapter 12 . 9/30/2008
AW that was so cute lol anyway i want more DRAMA! lol but seriously it was a good story i just read it all the way through!