Reviews for Backward With Purpose Part I: Always and Always
4everfictional chapter 1 . 16h
I love it! XD
Dark Mind and Saddened Soul chapter 49 . 10/18
blithering heck, I just started this story on Monday, its now the end (I just noticed the outtakes, will read them next)
brilliant story, lots of twists and turns...

cantremembername chapter 44 . 10/11
That awkward moment when you're reading at lunch and your coworkers look at you like you're crazy because you're crying...
nabdo chapter 43 . 10/11
i m soo curious! i want to kill u fr nt tllng who s i m hpng u tell us at least in the end!
17wilsonh chapter 10 . 9/30
My one problem with Umbridge being behind the article is that she uses centaurs as a respected source. She firmly hates any half breed and definitely wouldn't use their knowledge and much less accept it as fact, anonymous or not. She may have a lot to gain from writing it, she is nothing if not consistent and completely prejudiced against half breeds.
reddir chapter 12 . 9/21
So, Harry gettting Obliviated really upped the stakes, gave me a real sense of danger. I was getting a bit worried how nothing really changed in your story, but that moment really pushed the panic response.

Pettigrew's trial...I'm wondering how bad you will end up letting Umbridge and the distrust of Harry get. It was her and her torture of Harry in the books that ended up breaking my addiction to the Potterverse for a long time.
reddir chapter 2 . 9/11
A whirlwind of a chapter. At the end I feel a bit like Dumbledore and Snape feel. A good 2nd chapter to get us into a time shift story.

You touched upon the boys' reactions to seeing everyone alive again. I think their reactions would have merited more description, but I'm glad you at least mentioned them.
reddir chapter 1 . 9/11
Ah, hope for the desperately hopeless, isn't that the heart of time travel?

Really appreciating your ability to capture the sense of a hopeless person's emotions and how it all might manifest in outward dealings.

Also the last bit, after they had no memories... it was very touching to me. Straight human contact/friendship beyond memory and thought.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 48 . 9/4
beckerz06 chapter 29 . 9/2
v cbj
j z. j vj j vvvj vVvj b vj v j
bv v Vvvj
v j
vvb cv
v vj
vv. v j
vj vj bvvj vjvrvvàadcdv bbvvvv vj bvvv
holy shit! i don't think i've ever seen this is a fanfic before!
I've only read the first chapter but it's awesome! (I'm now going to read the rest lol)
auntbeth chapter 55 . 8/23
this is still one of my fave chapters
Harlan Malkavian chapter 15 . 8/21
i reckon this is a great story.
ASinkingFeeling chapter 1 . 8/20
This was a fantastic story. The fact that you wrote it so quickly is stunning. Thank you for putting so much time and energy into this, it has to be the best harry potter fanfiction i've read, ever
4,367 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »