Reviews for Backward With Purpose Part I: Always and Always
MadHatterWeasley chapter 41 . 7/14
Okay so I was literally shook as fuck when I read the Voldemort interlude where “Percy” died, but this one? It fucked me up even more. Neville is one of my favorite characters in this story and reading this made me start crying. The fact that he knew that he wasn’t going to make it out alive reminded me of when Harry was told about Fabian and Gidion Prewett, who I always thought knew that they wouldn’t make it out alive but decided to take out some Death Eaters with them. I don’t know, this chapter just broke my heart. And the fact that Neville’s parents were murdered even though they had no idea what was happening made me sad and helped me have a lot of empathy towards what Neville decided to do. I just hope Harry doesn’t blame himself too much, even though I know that he will.
This chapter honestly made me cry I’m ok happy that ginnyand Ron admitted that they needed their family
Pjsfangirlforlife chapter 5 . 7/12
Luna's mom's name was Pandora
NumberOneMGGfan chapter 55 . 7/6
How did you do this to me?! I didn't know how bad I need Snape and Sirius BFFing it up until THAT. jezuz that was just too perfect.

Also I love this story thank you so much.
Lisa chapter 57 . 7/2
This story was entirely amazing. Well done and thank you for your work.
TheLoud chapter 5 . 6/30
I’m enjoying this story, but I can’t get over the fact that they’re letting Sirius rot in Azkaban. I’d think that getting him out would be one of their highest priorities. Why the delay?
Mikemadrox chapter 39 . 6/27
is it one of Harry's kids?
Blowback chapter 10 . 6/9
So much homophobia in this chapter. Great story otherwise ruined by all the homophobia.
Tracy Noble chapter 57 . 5/17
Love the Christmas tradition of claiming who is Merlin. Ours was the infamous brick. It got passed around every year. My dad could not let stuff stay wrapped, he had to peek. My sister wrapped up a brick. Was he pissed
sorc chapter 39 . 5/12
Okay, I know reviews in the middle of stories that are already finished kind of suck, but I have a theory about Merlin and I want to spill it out before it gets crushed (because I kind of guess it will be, well no, I am sure).

In the beginning I wanted Grindelwald to be Merlin, but I guess this is not his wrong to right and I therefore think that this theory is wrong. I am all about redemption, therefore I hoped. In this line of thinking, I also hoped for Riddle himself for a brief moment, I
but of course... yeeh, no. I get it.

Now I think it's Fawkes.
sorc chapter 16 . 5/10
I love Percy! I love Percy! I love Percy!

What an amazing fic! Percy has always been fascinating to me. Even if he was wrong in the end, he stood up to his entire family and that takes balls!
I hope there will be soooooo much more of him 3
justanotherstarlitnight chapter 35 . 4/28
Honestly... I'm tempted to think that Merlin is one of Harry's children. I don't know what method he used (Foci Memoria, maybe?) but I think that it might be Albus Severus. He seems to be the most focused upon child in the epilogue, so maybe it's him? And it might be Lily Luna, because of her namesake. :)
I am just midway of the story and probably I have read it years after you posted it. But I wanted to tell you that this is probably the best time travel story with Harry not having god like powers. I am grateful that I found it. Thanks and please write more.
In a way it all makes sense. ASP as initials, the book being erased since he wrote it and that little twist with the unlocking phrase and “I’m not Dobby” hint was absolutely brilliant!
Merlin threw the cup in the Fiendfyre Neville made...the screams covered the dying Horcrux
4,558 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »