Reviews for Backward With Purpose Part I: Always and Always
The fucking timing here, I applaud you.
It's so frustrating as a Weasley fan to read this but having read it before I completely understand why this is happening. It's only reasonable for molly and Arthur to react this way
SarahOlivier chapter 42 . 1/11
I don't blame Harry for not forgiving the Weasley's
KikiKarelKel chapter 2 . 1/1
Wow
SweGLEEK chapter 9 . 12/17/2016
I got to say that I really like the story. But I would like to point out that Spinner's End is not a town but a street that is located in the town Cokeworth. Don't forget that Lily lived in the same town, but her sister looked down on Spinner's End for being the bad part of the town.
TheWateringWizard chapter 53 . 12/10/2016
Haha I realise the irony of that last sentence
TheWateringWizard chapter 48 . 12/10/2016
Your story was amazing. It generated so many emotions inside of me, I now have this feeling of emptiness that comes with the end of a great story. It felt so full. It's hard to describe this feeling but with 280k words you wrote a complete tale that can't even be grazed by many other fics I've read. The last time-travel fic I read was 5 times as long as yours and was discontinued before reaching year 5. There was so much focus on the other characters. Your story kept what felt like a ridiculously high-pace. At first when I saw how fast year 1 was dealt with, it felt odd. But you skipped the small details (the classes, the quidditch...) to reach the important bit: the year 4 which was the beginning of everything. It might've been only 280k words but it felt like so much more...
TheWateringWizard chapter 41 . 12/9/2016
How much emotions is that story going to stir ? Way too much by the looks of it
TheWateringWizard chapter 38 . 12/9/2016
HOLY JESUS CHRIST ! That chapter was so satisfying ! Double satisfying ! You killed all the death eaters AND Percy is alive ?! God bless you
TheWateringWizard chapter 34 . 12/9/2016
My head is also hurting if it can relieve Bill ! I can't wait for the final explanation ! Gonna be amazing
TheWateringWizard chapter 33 . 12/9/2016
Luna is soooooo on point !
TheWateringWizard chapter 32 . 12/9/2016
As always, great chapter !
TheWateringWizard chapter 31 . 12/9/2016
Oh my god THANK YOU ! That felt fantastic ! Merlin's beard I think I'm swelling with happiness
TheWateringWizard chapter 30 . 12/9/2016
Wow that was so intense ! Holy smolly ! As Dumbledore said, I really want to see how it will play out
TheWateringWizard chapter 29 . 12/9/2016
I went to cramped stomach, dying of laughter over my compute to absolute shock in a matter of seconds. Jeez, I want to see how that turns out
4,407 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »