Reviews for Backward With Purpose Part I: Always and Always
Rogue Survivor chapter 23 . 11/29
What kind of moron uses an unforgivable instead of just levitating the cup into hitting him?
Rogue Survivor chapter 12 . 11/28
The canon rehash just does not stop. Y'know if they wanted things to be the same up until a certain point, maybe they should have just time travelled TO that point...
Rogue Survivor chapter 7 . 11/27
Donald Weasely is a very funny typo.
This was hood, it all made sense.
Ooooooohhhhhh NICE! I love this premise
Read this over the last few days. Forgot to review. Great writing. Thanks! Enjoyed it all.
bobthebuilding chapter 2 . 10/26
...Snape is the bravest man this Harry met? Teenaged wizard-nazi bleeding curse inventing child bullying bitter man Snape? Not any of the men that Harry knew that died in battle? Not any of the victims that died? Not Neville "I'mma cut that giant snake with a sword" Longbottom? Snivelus Snape is the bravest man this Harry met?

...Wow, I don't even know how to respond to such absurdity.
cheese12345 chapter 34 . 10/25
maybe flitwick is merlin? lol since he's one of the few that survived in their future?
cheese12345 chapter 33 . 10/25
I'm so sad about the Dursleys!poor dudley! he's my fave. also, i love snape and sirius in your story!
cheese12345 chapter 29 . 10/25
OMG THEY FINALLY CHOSE YAY
cheese12345 chapter 26 . 10/25
omg this is awful! poor neville and luna!
cheese12345 chapter 18 . 10/24
omg the cloak!
cheese12345 chapter 13 . 10/24
poor harry!the weasleys don't trust him this time around because he's not innocent like he used to be.
bebe chapter 16 . 10/24
Brutal but such a good read honestly. I agree that the weasley's actions make sense, as you say, they're protecting their family, and unfortunately in this world Harry isn't in that family. And of course they'd be furious about Harry's behavior with their 12yo and discussions between Ron/Harry about murdering someone in the way of their plans. It's brutal for Harry but it's accurate reaction.

After all, think of Molly treated Sirius in OP. She knew what hell he'd been through and she knew how isolated he was. But she saw him as a corrupting influence on her children and volatile caregiver for Harry. She did try to be civil with him, but her duty was to protect her family, including Harry, even if it meant hurting Sirius's feelings in the process.
SandraKaye chapter 36 . 10/21
Guess Percy isn't merlin. Neville?
5,207 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »