Reviews for When You Dance
deadlyxTRENDS chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
okay, of all the chapters, even the ones with cute fluffyness and the undeniable 'aww' factor, this has got to be the best.

your max is just so max, and the flashbacks were just so vivid and real and, yeah, a bit disturbing.

you are so very good.

and i loved it so much.
amamsy bruh chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
oh my god..

this chapter made my heart ache..

poor max.

and jude, such a good listener..

this chapter is just too amazing.

your whole story is to amazing.

you are an amazing author

[more amazingness, i know!]

keep it up
rayychel infinity chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
im excited for more. :]

i cried a little (okay, a lot) at the flashbacks.

i absolutely love your writing.
TakeMeOrLeaveMe2010 chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
You amaze me every time you update. It seems impossible for this to get progressively better, but again, you have proved me wrong.

Best war depiction by Max I have ever seen. I love you made him good, but not completely innocent. He is SO difficult to write Post-Vietnam, because he hasn't completely lost that Max we met in the beginning, but he definitely has changed, and you NAILED it.

Just...wow. Amazing, amazing chapter. Please update as soon as you can.
kaaaleidoscope chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
their grandma is hilarious, i like her

and aww poor max, i just wanna hug him

and yayy jude finally saw him without his shirt

cant wait for the next chapter!
Confuzzled2011 chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
Can't wait to read more.
Confuzzled2011 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That was great. I love it so far. Oh and I know who the song is by. It's Gym Class Heroes
TakeMeOrLeaveMe2010 chapter 5 . 3/31/2008
Okay. I've learned my lesson. I SOLEMNLY SWEAR TO FAITHFULLY REVIEW EVERY CHAPTER! XD.

Absolutely wonderful as always. These things in particular:

- Jude being called Judith. That was too funny.

- Incorporating that line about chucking plates during dessert. It was a funny line in the movie and deserves to be mentioned!

- Max killing people (in a dream, but still) in a nod to "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" I assume. Very clever.

No criticisms, of course XD. Love your story, love your writing, love you!

D

Katie
mystifairy13 chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
That was F-ing BRILLIANT! PLEASE WRITE MORE! I LOVED IT! How did u come up with it? Awesome writing, man.
amamsy bruh chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
He finally saw him without the shirt!

I was so excited when I read that part!

I love thiss.
amatorius48 chapter 5 . 3/28/2008
wow...you, were right. That was intense! I loved the part about the plates being thrown, especially when Jude is looking at them. It was such a subtle hint to the movie, and to what was gonna happen.

Yay Max finally had his shirt off for Jude.

I know it probably wasn't intended that way but when you wrote: "There is plenty of Lucy to go around" it made me think that Jude was making a crack about her weight or something. I lol'd.

Great chapter, I never have any critic for you cause you're so darn good!
myrtlenator chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Oh my God, this is fantastic. I'm really not into incest, but this is so well-written that I have to keep going. The beginning is so funny (the phrase "moustache of angst" had me laughing hysterically). I love that you (and therefore Jude) haven't forgotten about Molly. The last part where Max is freaking out is amazing, and then the last line is a perfect little shot of humor to lighten things up at the end. The story about Max kissing Lucy actually seems like it could have happened. I love the way you slowly release information over the course of the story.

Wow, that was really long. I loe this so much I can't stop rambling. lol

Well, I'm off to read the rest. So glad there's more. xD
CellofanePhlowers chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
I love this story, and your style of writing. Update soon please! )
amatorius48 chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
you know I just realized, while recapping the previous chapter, that this really is the love triangle of all love triangles.

“Mouse crap, man!” ahaha!

this is so going to get intense, I just know it. Max sure is a defensive little bugger isn't he?

by the way, thanks for updating so fast, it made me squeal with joy. no really.
amamsy bruh chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
hahaha.

this is perfectly twisted in a sweet way.

i love lucy's little "review".

“Jude and I are dating but not yet engaged. Max is still dating Rose, who is not the slightest bit pregnant. We are law-abiding citizens and live in a nice part of town. We have no tendencies toward homosexuality, incest, or polygamy in the slightest. Understood?”
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »