Reviews for When You Dance
Brizy B. Darling chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
Favourite line: Entering without knocking, she finds the brunette now shit-free.

It's very good so far. I love the sweet, cheerful moments between the three of them.
Brizy B. Darling chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
It's brilliant, and beautiful, and your use of original characters is fabulous as well.

Oh I hopehopehope Max gets a part in his child's life.
kaaaleidoscope chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
-turnstopileofmush-

aw, amazing, but thats no surprise.

its just... so fucked up, i love it.

they are the cutest little cirlcle ever, its insane

and, your writing is just briliant

i was totally tearing up towards the end.

i cant wait for the next chapter.
amamsy bruh chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Wow this just keeps getting better and better!

UPDATE
Fandom Jumper chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Yay! A long chapter! I like long chapters! :)
amatorius48 chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
ahha ol' Maxy didn't think of that!

man this fic is so wrong, and i'm so totally addicted to it. :D I watch for it to be at the top of the screen everyday. :) guess I'll be waiting a little longer now. oh well :D

I wish I had your talent, girl, that's all I can say.
TakeMeOrLeaveMe2010 chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
I was so close to tears in the chapter. SO Close. My eyes were watering.

The whole Max/Jude/Lucy relationship is simply beautiful, which hard when it comes off (at first) as being so wrong. So wrong, it's right.

I hope you plan on becoming a writer, because (I know I've said this multiple times) you have an incredible sense of imagination and literature. I can feel every emotion they are feeling simply through words, and man, I only thought movies could do that.

Just...wow. I'm speechless. I don't know what else to say.
Bobertha chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
-tear- B-b-but what about Jude? -blubbers- Where's Jude's happy ending?
michelinamarie chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
Oh, wow! Your writing is so incredibly powerful. I absolutely love Jude in this; something about the way you write him is so intensely effective, and many of his lines leave me feeling like I've just had the wind knocked out of me. Beautiful stuff. Major props to you for managing to pull so many twists and keep them in character. I love this!
amatorius48 chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
HUH?

. . .

HUH?

okay now that the initial shock is over I guess I should have been expecting this.

Well I'd love to give you nice long review, but I can't think of anything besides that last sentence.

I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! this is such a weird fic, but so absorbing and outstanding! I can't get enough.

btw, "And I’m Jude. I take a sad song and make it better" gave me shivers. so cool.
TakeMeOrLeaveMe2010 chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Oh my goodness...I love this fic to death. I just love it, love it, love it.

And, as sick as it is, Max and Lucy WOULD make a pretty hot couple XD.

The detail and vocabularly and...EVERYTHING about this story makes it wonderful. It's really hard for me to put into words...

Update soon please.
amamsy bruh chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Whoa.

Okay, the ending caught me off guard.

Seriously.

I actually just said, "WHOA."

XDD

Favorite line:

And I’m Jude. I take a sad song and make it better.
Fandom Jumper chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Oh good God.

Update!
amatorius48 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
here's some motivation for ya: ;)

I love it! I love how you get so much depth using the least amount of words. I love how you’re not telling everything, but just enough to keep the reader reading. The style you use it so “airy” I guess is the word. Or not. I don’t know how to describe it. It’s not like your last ATU fic, I have no idea what to call it but I love it. I agree with one reviewer, how they are in character, but not to the point of predictability.

update pretty please!
kaaaleidoscope chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
so, this is probably one of the best things ive ever read on fanfic.

ahh its perfect and plus, it has my three favorite things, slash incest and across the universe)

and i love you for writing it mhmm

cant wait for more!

“Only Max could get that fucked at two in the afternoon.”

prudence-lessthanthree-