Reviews for Tip of the Iceberg
darkness-is-my-god chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Hey it's really awsome, you should continue it. I like your writeing style also, it's my perferd type. Well thanks for writeing it know just continue it with like Rei reacting to something. And Asuka not getting slapped, CONTINUE! Danka
Lynx chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
SWEET ! You should write a continuation, cause the storry ist very well written !
Second Son chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Well. That's an interesting view. And the odd thing is, for me anyway, that I can see it as a definite possibilty. A way of explaining her, well, self. Even though I personally feel that she and Shinji should hook up. It is beautifully written, in my own not so humble opinion. Write on.
Radical Vayn chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Hey. Great story. This has some great potential. Keep going! Keep going with the angsty stuff. Good luck. _
hgblob chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Nice writing style. One big nitpick: Asuka is the Second Child. Shinji's the Third Child :)
viggen chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Hmm, not bad. Very good command of the writing. Interesting view of the relationship between Rei and Asuka. I'm not one to go for doors swinging this way in relationships, but it was handled tastefully, in a more emotional manner than anything else. This may be a slipped detail on my part, but my only qualm stems from the fact that I seem to remember Asuka as the second child, not the third child. Afterall, her reaction when she met Shinji was, "Oh, so this is the famous third child... I'm not very impressed." Still, it's been a while since I saw the series, maybe my memory of the scenario has failed. Nice job, overall:-)