Reviews for Initiation
recey2010 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Yaaay
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
You captured their team dynamics really well :)
Keep writing!
M.I.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
nice
naash chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
that was beautiful especially the ending :)
LonelyAsura chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Fantastically written! Short and sweet :)
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Wow-fantastically well-written. I like how you go from the past to the present, with a bit of the future at the end-it all adds very well to the emotion of the piece. [Also, their reactions were very in character-nicely done.]
lovelyell chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
A great story I loved the ending!
sarahlilly95 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Very interesting. Well written.
KNO chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
This was wonderful, and DESERVES more reviews.

I really did enjoy this piece. Very well written.

It actually made ME nervous when they were waiting!

:D

You did a very, very good job.

:D
JanuaryFriend chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
This was a nice little drabble. There were a few errors here and there, but my stories have them too, so I won't harrass you about that. Otherwise, I liked it, how explained all their emotions, Tenten's in particular. Great job! This was a pleasure to read.
Chocochip Haruka chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Very nice! I also love Team Gai (they're my favourite team out of all teams) and Tenten just happens to be my #1 favourite kunoichi. Though she's not shown too often in the anime/manga, I still like her down-to-earth personality and of course, her weapons! :) And I really like Team Gai because they really fit each other, you know? Like, I can't imagine Team Gai without Neji, Tenten, Lee, or Gai. They have to be together in order to be Team Gai, unlike Team 7 where Sasuke is gone and Sai replaced him. You did a really great job on writing this!