Reviews for You Might Be Obsessed With National Treasure If
Anonnonnonnonymous chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
And I am guilty as charged for most of these. And I only saw the movies yesterday.
Anonnonnonnonymous chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
I have one.

You've tried to stop the movie at the exact point where Ben is looking at page 47, and have tried to read it.

I started to, but then dad made me go to bed because it is ten o'clock. Going to finish in the morning.
avij14 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I have a few

You rewrite the movies so that you can be in it, and have yourself married to one of the characters.

You daydream about being married to said character.

Have been known to call people by Riley, Abigail, or Ben as opposed to their actual name.
t.j.guard chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Had to keep my laughter silent to make sure my family wouldn't give me strange looks.

And I did figure, once, how much each would get if the treasure was worth 10 billion. Riley said he had to settle for half of one per cent, meaning Ben and Abby have the other half, so this means that Riley bitched about recieving a payout of fifty million dollars, and if Ben and Abby split their half between them, as is possibly implied in BoS, each recieves twenty-five million. It's easy for a layman to approach if it's looked at like a math problem rather than a sh** ton of money.

Anyway, I've said enough. I enjoyed the list, and I just thought I'd add my two cents on the figuring.
wild-springflower chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
lol, this is funny. and i must say, i am guilty on some of these... not all, but a good few too many to say that i am just... idk, what would be the step down from passionate? thats another thing, i totally agree with Riley there. one step short of crazy you get obsessed, passionate comes after that! lol, sorry about that little rant, my sister and i discussed that the first time we watched the movie and we came to the same conclusion!
Tracie1 chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Very cute! I'm not guilty of most of these, but I do have one you can add.

You might be "passionate" if you have ever written up numerological profiles of the main characters. Guilty and I needed the info for my fic. LOL!
SJ chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
YESS! This made my life, not going to lie :D

I can honestly say I have done at least three things on that list (not telling which...) Haha, thanks for putting this up!
TheHappyFreak chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
ah,so true...I actually went and brought 2 pairs of converse high tops just because it looks like Riley wears them in the ,one of them aren't real converse because I can't afford that but you know...I my friends have now baned me from watching fellowship of the ,it made me laugh and it was totally wicked!

*hugs,peace and chocolate*

Izzy

find-Cibola-with-me chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Omg your list is so true. Numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 12, 13, 14, 16, 22, 35, 36, 57, 59, and 65 all apply to me. That's a little freaky. Good job though!

You should add:

70. You have traveled to all of the locations in the movie just to look for Ben, Abigail, and Riley... or even Ian and his men. You look around and smile because you think it's cool and none of your friends realize what's wrong with you.

71. You're the only one of your friends who knows what an Ottendorf cipher is.

72. When you were in Philadelphia, you passed by the cemetary in the movie and freaked out.

73. Then when you visited Independence Hall you couldn't stop thinking about National Treasure, and you kept checking over your shoulder for Ian.

74. You want a degree in American History from Georgetown and/or a mechanical engineering degree from MIT.

75. When you watch Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings, you say, "I knew it was you Ian!" when Boromir tries to take the ring from Frodo.
Youkaineko chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
haha! These are great. I, as many others, am guilty of quite a few of these, which is really...interesting...(not pathetic, just interesting) because I've only been passionate about NT for about 2 weeks now. XP I've been to Washington D.C. twice now, and both times I was unable to see the Declaration of Independence, but both times I wanted to see it just to see the inch of bullet proof glass with the heat sensors and all that fun stuff. Also, everytime I watch the movies, I point to all the places they go that I've been and shout that I've been at the same place as Ben and Riley.

I have one more to add to the list...

69. Your boyfriend is a junior Mason and his father is a Mason and you ask them about any clues relating to a hidden treasure. (Better yet, you learn that there may very well be a hidden treasure in France...)
Golden-Heart chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Yes, I have had National Treasure dreams! (To me,that was the most important one on the list.) *Shifty eyes*

Er, I ... um do 4, and 13 is true for me, too. And yes, 26! I AM not obsessed with these movies- and Riley Poole and Justin Bartha, I'm passionate! (passionate is in italics, BTW.) I also am dying to own the soundtrack- for both films it's gorgeous. My brother is good with computers, so I sometimes call him Riley. DUH!

In fact, I wish I had some important secretto tell so I could ask anyone, "Do you like ducks?" Oh, BTW, I have another appointment with Ben and the gang today. I'm watching BOOK of SECRETS again!

Okay, I'm very, very, very, very obsessed, er, passionate. Who agrees with me?
Angelheart01 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
You know where I come from (South Africa) it's really late and I ought to be in bed. But your stories are so funny that I just can't help laughing myself sick and forgetting yet again that actually a normal human being needs to have a few hours sleep. But then again I never said I was normal did I? hahahah But don't worry, I'm not physco.
wolfGirl001 chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
lol, this one was just as good! Here are the ones that apply to me: 51, 52 (Also in Goldeneye (a James Bond film). Sean Bean seems to be a trator in mnay films. Also Equilibrium), 55, 57 (not screamed it, but definatly thought it), 58, 62, 63, 64, and 68. Wonderful! Now to actualy start my English paper! :(
wolfGirl001 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Lets see I am these following numbers: 4, 7, 10 (this is kinda embarassing), 12, 13, 16 (that's one of the first things I did!), 18, 21 (pets), 22 (SO TRUE!), 24, 26, 27, 28, 30 (I got a National Treasure II: Book of Secrets one), 34, 36, 37, 40,48, 49. 50 is kinda creepy- I'm not that weird. But Riley is my favorite character! This was fun to read, thanks for putting it up. Now I have to get back to my english paper.:(
SgtGroganSG chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
Awkward... I'm really obs- eh Passionite with NT :P

I've got another one for you:

you only wear kicked off converses just because Riley wears them...

I do :P :P :P