Reviews for When Settling Is A Good Thing
Thought chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Aww, very sweet. And also clearly elevator fic is manditory in this fandom. :)
Smackalicious chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Another fantastic story. The small spaces thing sounds like a completely different and intriguing story in itself. Damn. Some Ziva angst potential there. Have you written a story involving that? I'm not entirely up-to-date on all your stories. But yeah, there's a real possibility for a plain ol' Ziva whumping fic there. And I was just complaining that people don't whump Ziva enough. Haha. It's like, I love her, but hurt comfort is so the best thing ever in fic. Yep. :) Again, I'm totally rambling. It's like 11 PM. Sorry. :p
NotKen chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I can't remember if I have said this about you or not, but I'm gonna say it anyway. You are without a doubt the Abby/Ziva master. Everyone of your Abby/Ziva fics are brilliant. Well done. Just thought you aught to know.

About this particular one-shot, well written as all of yours others are. I really like the way Ziva and Abby interact. Especially how Ziva acts around/with Abby. She opens herself up a bit.

I'm a bit curious though. This was a sequal to Playing by the Rules, usually its rare that you do a sequal. Are you planning on continue this series of related one-shots or was this just a coincidence?

Well keep up the fantastic work. Take care.

Cheers!