Reviews for Love, Trust, and Betrayals
M30WHelloKellyM30W chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
heyy dats mme i feel so cool lol

im a dork XP

luv ya
Mizuki hikari chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
I like the occ. he is nice, I like sasuke's temper in this XD
TwinFaced Demon chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
AH! THIS IS SO AMAZING! but wait who ish teh momma? I keep thinking it's naruto from the blue eyes, but thought it was karin when i heard mention of bangs and knowing about death of the uchiha clan...WHO WHO WHO? OH i amjust gonna switch the emails...sexyback101 is the password...Yay for your story keep it up!
Emeralde chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Awesome love! X3

write more soon! You have to!

oh, who can the daddy be? (a) xoxox
Vivlandi Basil chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
er cute... will there be yaoi anywhere? hope it's not sasunaru because technically he would be raping his own child... make it tachi!
Dragon Ruler 06 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
i find that funny. thank u buddha! rofl! u did great, Red!
sillypanda chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
You have potential, I must say! I think you do better writing in the first person POV, it feels very realistic. Try to edit a little more, there were some grammatical errors (not that I should talk :D)
Raye Hikaru chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Good job for your first fic Sasu-kun!

*snuggles*

I will definitely keep an eye out to what else you write!
x-EliteAssassin-x chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Ooh a baby! *squeals* but who's the kaa-chan! o.O What does Muko mean! ooh, so many questions... The fic is looking really good sasu-chan! X3

Please update soon!

Hidanko

x
Uiru92 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
this is more like a prologue.

but one this is to be remembered and it was your only problem.

You kept switching the roles of views.

It's fine if you do that, but if you do, make sure that you clarify it in the story when you do.

_

Uiru*
Emeralde chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
awesome, hun great start, looking forwards for more;D

*hands a cookie* write more soon, neh? w *chuckles* this is gonna be fun I think xD
kitsunegyrl chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Wonderful start cannot wait to see what happens next.

*Gives you cookies and a plushie.*
Lady Bit chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
- awesome darling, a few mistakes in spelling, but thats normal, and I'm not one to talk . lol am adding to faves. Good work.
kabuxshika chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
awesome story! i can FEEL the lightning between these two women. i love it!